Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sarah G
Dunstable, United Kingdom

Perfection

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Apr 2018via mobile
I cannot rate this place highly enough. This was the first time I'd taken my children abroad without my husband, first time in Egypt, first hotel holiday and first all-inclusive, so you can imagine I was a bit anxious!
At Hurghada airport, I followed advice from here and peeled off to the right to get our visas from the Bank kiosk. Really easy, give him your passports and money, he stamps them and off you go. Simple.
Lots of security/passport checks, but it was all straight forward. I was asked just as we found our coach if I could change some sterling coins to notes, and again, because of what I had read here, I obliged. Fairly short coach journey to Sunrise Garden Beach and oh my. From the second you walk in, staff are smiling saying Welcome Home. That started me grinning and I don't think I stopped for the whole week.
Spotlessly clean throughout. Nice room. Exceptionally helpful and cheery staff with no feeling that they're smiling grudgingly at all! They genuinely want to make your stay as nice as possible.
2 tiny downsides to note.. one evening (on the balcony from 1am-4am with insomnia) I was eaten alive.. make sure you spray well! Also as a result of insomnia, I was able to watch guests reserving poolside loungers from before 6am with their towels, even when the information from the hotel states this isn't allowed, so maybe the pool guy could clear these when he comes on duty at 9am?
Food... brilliant.. not a monkey brain in sight. Lots of veggi options, also chicken, fish, beef, pizza made there and then, desserts to die for! Restaurant staff were again, polite, cheerful, charming, helpful..
Grounds and cleaning staff will all greet you as you pass.. I didn't see one member of staff who wasn't doing something. They all work extremely hard and ridiculously long hours.
Pool is lovely, beach is clean, snorkelling off the jetty is free and some lovely fish to see, perfect for beginners like us.
I just didn't want to come home and will be returning.
Homeward journey was uneventful, lots and LOTS of security checks in Hurghada Airport, but you can't blame them! Airport food, drinks and snacks are VERY expensive, but they will take GDP, EUR, USD. 3 bottles of pop, 2 Mars bars and a bag of pretzels came to £16, so be prepared.
All in all I couldn't fault Sunrise Garden Beach at all.
I've fallen in love.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 16 Apr 2018
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review on Holidaycheck.com about your recent stay with us.
We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful holiday at our resort, and that our staff did everything to make it to your liking.
Once again thank you for your review, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort –Select- soon.

Best regards,

£50
15.0 miles from Sunrise Garden Beach Resort
View more hotels in Hurghada
9,146 results
All reviews animation team aqua park main restaurant a la carte restaurants mamlouk palace sister hotel special thanks every night great holiday lobby bar asian restaurant senzo mall red flag kids club water slides cleaned every day nice beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2018

but fantastic stay, lovely grounds well maintained clean pool ,beach, fantastic cocktails on the quiet side but it was Feb the weather was fantastic for feb but the sea a little cool. Long story re one night but, so great we are going again in a few weeks yeeeehhh.

Date of stay: February 2018
Mamlouk P, Guest Relations Manager at Sunrise Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We want to thank you for your feedback about our resort. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be honored to welcome you again in SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort –Select-.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a week in easter and just wow.. we're planning to go back for Christmas. From the grounds to the facilities and the staff , everything was fantastic. They even put on easter egg hunts for the children and a foam party on the beach for them. I've been to hurghada over 20 times and this hotel really made me feel like returning. The resort itself for me is all I can ask for, because of the value for money and cheap diving which is why I return but usually go to different hotels every time but this time Sunrise Garden Beach will definitely have my custom again! I only hope we can get the same room again. 8209. Fabulous view of the beach and grounds. The staff couldn't do enough to help.. from the room cleaner to the bar staff and animation team. See you at Christmas Sunrise Garden Beach. And please put us in the same room 😉

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
The team of SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort –Select- want to thank you for taking the time to share your holiday experience.
We hope to have the honor to welcome you again in our resort.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a fantastic week at this beautiful hotel our 1st time in Egypt.
Such a pretty,absolute immaculately clean hotel gorgeous grounds, on arrival we got treat so well all staff so pleasant, food beautiful so many different choices, our room was cleaned & tidied fantastically everyday by a lovely man named Mahmoud who was so pleasant always had a smile for us & made some lovely towel objects on my bed. Thank you sunrise garden for making our holiday truly unforgettable we will return 😁

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gardenbeachresort, Guest Relations Manager at Sunrise Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Well what can I say??
Had the best 2 week family holiday in an amazing hotel, all amenities & staff were excellent!!
Clenliness was 5*
We ate A la cart every night!!
The staff couldn't do enough for you!! A special mention goes out to Hossam for his great hospitality.
Will definitely return
Thank you sunrise!!

Room tip: 8119 very central to all amenities
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mamlouk P, Guest Relations Manager at Sunrise Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Mrs. Kirsty,

We would like to thank you for sharing your vacation experience - we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our resort.
The tradition of Egyptian hospitality leaves us at hope that for your next vacation you will choose again SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort –Select- and we will do our best to make it an unforgettable experience.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We stayed at the Sunrise Garden Beach for a week and to be honest ,I cannot find any fault. The room was always clean and huge beds comfortable.There was a good selection of food for every meal. But the best part of the holiday , apart from the blue skies and sun were the amazing staff at the hotel who made you feel so welcome. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The best hotel we have ever stayed in.
We are already hoping to return next year.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
gardenbeachresort, Guest Relations Manager at Sunrise Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018