SENTIDO Palm Royale
US$216
US$206
getaroom.com
3,054 results
All reviewsgreek restaurantmr kannansoma baycafe stellaatrium barazur bara la carte restaurantsthomas cookpoint breakkoi carpmattress toppermain restaurantanimation teamkite surfingspa poolhorse ridingfront of house manager
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We have just returned from 2 weeks at the Palm Royale it was a second visit having been last year from the moment we arrived we were treated special with even some of the staff remembering us. The staff are always POLITE and FRIENDLY and cannot do enough for you..I emailed the hotel the afternoon before we were due to arrive requesting mattress toppers and within an hour had a reply saying it would be arranged for our arrival and it was!
We would like to make a special mention about the restaurant staff who were so helpful Mr Sherif Shehta manager of all restaurants, also restaurant manager of the Stella Mohamed El Sayed and our waiter who always had a smile and a welcome for us Sameh Nasry.
I would like to add the food is excellent in fact in the a la carte restaurants the portions were more than ample we could easily share one portion between two people.
It is not just the restaurant that excels the place is immaculate and all staff from Gardeners to top management always have time for you. I would also like to mention Mr Kannan front office Manager who has always had a welcome on arrival to a farewell on leaving. I have no doubt we will be returning to this beautiful hotel. Well done Palm Royale

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cleopatra wing it was nice and quiet having said that this hotel is not noisy it's very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2013

as you first pull up and enter complex you are blown away by amazing decor of the place and cleansiness. We arrived at midnight and as soon as we got room key just wanted to go straight to bed, was the staff duty to take bags to room they wouldn't let us. So thought that's nice so went on up room was beautiful can't fault room, king size bed again very clean. Waited about 15 mins still no bags so my partner went down to collect them.
I will keep this brief... Well try.
It's not all inclusive we ended up have to pay £60 at end of stay for using mini bar in room and paying for some certain meals and some drinks in day, even had to pay for ice cream!! All la cartes are set menus and hardly no variety, food wasnt good at all. the nicer food you had to pay for like in Asian restaurant you had to pay for chicken tikka masala.
Couldn't get water from pool area or on beach until 10am. Staff always asking for room number. For everything you have when they ask you for cappuccino or latte you will get charged.
No night entertainment whatsoever.
Thomas cook rep was there for one day, so if you wanted to book any excursions you had no chance.
We booked fishing trip through memo center bay which is on beach, go there for 7am no one there, had run around for 3 hours until finally manager found someone to take us out. But went from 10 ppl to just 4 as we just kept pursuing.
Day of checkout wanted a latte and had to pay for it.
Partner had stomach problems from day 2 of holiday.
I agree with everything Paul from Essex has said in his review.
Wouldn't go back. And would only rate the cleansiness of hotel 5* food and entertainment was more like 2/3.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Michelleantom
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This will be a very brief review of my stay at the Palm Royale i stayed with friends for 2 weeks and it truly is lovely.Unfortunately i was unwell for quite a few days this had nothing to do with the holiday as i had been unwell prior to this in England.I would just like to say a very big thank you Sherif who is manager of all the restaurents in the Palm Royale he went above and beyond to help me get the most of my holiday.Another thank you to Mohamed El Syed restaurent manager of Stella and our waiter Sameh Nastry.I truly enjoyed my holiday but these 3 people made it even better.The Palm Royale is truly a lovely place and i will return .p.s if Mr .Sherif reads this i am missing my daily mint tea.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank snowflake53228
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I will be returning without doubt! My partner & I stayed during the valentines week & our stay couldn't have felt more WELCOMED. We were both made to feel like ROYALTY. All the staff were so POLITE & FRIENDLY & what made it more special they genuinely meant it. The poolside restraunt was superb as was the indian, some of the food was really out of this world. The la carte restraunt was good too but it wasnt my favourite. The pools, toilets, grounds and infact all areas of the hotel were always SPOTLESS. Nothing was ever out of place. Like i said you are made to feel like royalty so ofc the hotel is going to accompany that feeling. The Entertainment was poor & seemed repetitive but that was ok as we did our own thing most of the time, but evenings we did wish for more things to do. 5*+ really loved this hotel. Ben & Leannex

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leanne t
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Just got back from the best all inclusive resort I have ever been to. The sea, the service and the FOOD was 5 star and I would give more stars if it was possible. The staff are friendly and kind and met every need we could have had, even going above the the line to accomodate some not so usual requests. Having tried some of the restaurants my group of 4 asked to have a starter from one restaurant served at a different restaurant, no problem.! And yes as others have said, Hany a staff member was the best guy to help at all the bars over the resort.
The rooms and grounds were emmaculately clean.
The beach NEVER had a bit of trash and every one of the staff kept that up, by actually bending over to pick up anything they found. (no one waited to have a 'beach cleaner' come over, they did it themselves)
I know you will read some things from others, but having been all over the world and knowing nothing can be perfect for every taste, I and my group were wonderfully cared for every day.
Now remember the beds are a bit hard, just ask for a topper and it will be there for you in minutes (really, they are super fast to help you have a great time). Or order it ahead of your stay and it will be in your room when you get there.
Even the buffet was over the top, never ran out, never gloomy staffed and always tastey fun selections. But try all the restaurants, you NOT be sorry.

Room Tip: Our group had one of each, a pool/garden and one sea view, this is a well planned place, never heard a sound from any of the neighbors on either side. Never a sound from the staff. I think they must have sound fairies that whisk noise away!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple