“Hilton Hurghada Resort - my place in the world”

Ranked #40 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I just got back from the Hilton Hurghada Resort, I do not know how many times I was already there, 15 maybe 16, I stopped to count already but I will not stop visiting this place. I will not change this place to any other hotel. The most of all I appreciate this hotel for professional people working there. I know that this hotel is for them not only work but also a place where they are happy and share the happiness with all the guests. Every tourist who go there though once time will come back ..... I am sure. This is a place where young people can rest and families with children as well. my daughter goes there since 6 years and it is for her best vacation ever. Also my mother is resting there and always waiting for the next stay. Btw many of the staff had left the hotel to look for another, better job and you know what ...... they returned to the Hilton Hurghada Resort .... what it means .... that this hotel is a unique, magical place!!

At a time when the holiday for the whole family is a huge expense it is best to reserve your stay at the hotel, without paying commissions on travel agency. Reservation department and reception always provide qualified information and help to give every guest satisfaction. Reception works fine under the leadership of Mr Ahmed Alkady.

Atmosphere at the hotel is better than family. For me, these people are close friends, and I wish everyone to feel the same way. At every step you can feel care of great guest relation department and his manager Mr Fathy Galela. This is most wonderful man that I know and I am proud that he is my friend.

Stay in hotel is not boring thanks to sensational animation team, especially Adriano gives you a lot of joy, laughter and fun, also Iana. These people work to the guest was relaxed and happy and ........to return hahahahah.

In the hotel are all possible sports. There is also the possibility to organize many tours. Earlier when I was in Makadi Bay to go Giftun, first I had to go to the hotel in the center of Sakkala. In Hilton everything is available on place. In the hotel work superb spa and health club. I will not write about the conditions and the attractions you will find in the hotel..... check it out on page of Hilton Hurghada Resort. Just I want to say about the phenomenal atmosphere which is at the hotel. There are also many entertainment in the evenings. ohhhh I have to say about the wonderful garden with palm trees ...... in any hotel I have not seen such plants ... huge respect for the work of gardeners.

Kitchen ..... hmmmm the best I have seen in Egypt .... so a varied menu and gourmet dishes. thanks to our invaluable chef Hany Hassan.

For all who are afraid of staying in Egypt because of the complicated political situation in this country, I say that every visitor feels safe in resorts in Hurghada and that life is as usual. you do not have to worry about visit in this beautiful country. Egypt is the mother of the whole world. You come and you get it. Hilton Hurghada Resort is certainly the only one hotel which I will come back all the time. I know a lot of people from different countries who, like me visit this hotel regularly several times a year. We are like a family.

Staff always listens to guests comments about the conditions in the hotel, the quality of service and always doing everything to give tourists the most beautiful holiday in life.

Dears, thank you for everything ...... wait for me, I will be back in 2 months.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Laila K
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2012

Dear Madam,

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very glad that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Excellent hotel with Excellent location and nice staff I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and colleagues.The hotel is big and had many facilities as spa, squash, tenis, gym, beach volley, etc..Friendly staff .

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

Best Regards,

Quality Assurance manger

Reviewed 25 December 2012

it was really nice place for spend the vacation.the weather was fantastic, food,services,lovely beach,and specially the staff was very helpful with highly hospitality.the beach also was very interesting with a lot of activates by animation team.

Room Tip: it was a lovely place
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all, please allow me to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 25 December 2012

I am so glad to have chance to stay for so long period in such nice and awesome hotel . The staff is doing great job and always make me feel like at Jome ... Sure I will come back whenever I got chance ... As I will recommend the hotel to everyone seeking for relax or leisure ... The food is very delicious .. Reception staff is very polite and helpful .. Special thanks to the guest relations and animation team .... I really so happy to be there all the time ...

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Kindly, I would like to express my pleasure for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

+2 065 3465 035

Reviewed 23 December 2012

I really like the hotel! The resturants, the beach, my room and last but not least, the people who is working there.
So nice people! :)
The food tastes good too, but it's sooo much to choose between so the first days you are going to eat so much!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Best Regards,

Quality Assurance manager

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Review mark based on being over 40 - it may have been higher if I were younger. The hotel probably caters better for young people. First experiences of the main restaurant (canteen) were dire, mainly because the service was offhand or negligible combined with being intrusive when you did not want it, but also because the noise level was far too high. It is a pity because the food quality was good. The noise funneled through from the bar entertainer, or at breakfast from loud recorded music. Only one waiter, Magdy, knew how to look after people. His approach was so different and positive, he should be running courses for the rest, If you stay, book the fish restaurant by the beach, which is a serene haven with good food and service. The Italian was OK, but the chefs seemed to go missing between starter and main course for about an hour, to the disgust of waiting staff.
The gardens were beautiful, beach was clean and the swimming pools were well maintained, although the bar man in the one furthest from the beach was rather aggressive and lacked customer focus until one guest took it up with management, after which he was sickeningly unctuous and super efficient.

Room Tip: Villa rooms across the road from the main hotel building were quiet and good quality, but were circa...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2012

Dear Sir,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

However, based on your feedback regarding the niose in the restaurant, Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and allow me to inform yout good self that your comment has been reported to our Food and Beverage Manager for his corrective action, where applicable.

Kind regards,

+20 65 3465 036/37

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I stayed at Hilton Hurghada Resort with my friend from 14-16 / 08/2012.
Our stay was memorable. We enjoyed our rooms, Beach, Hilton Breakfast, Room Service and Internet.
All services and Staff were excellent.
It was Fantastic stay 100%.
We have plan to reveisit Hilton Hurghada Resort and recommend to our friends.

Room Tip: First Floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple