“Leisure”

Ranked #40 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
“Leisure”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My stay was outstanding . All staff very friendly special Front office " Fathi GR Manager, Christian and Mr.Ahmed F.O Manager . F&B special Mr. Tarek was very nice with us , all the chef special chef Tarek and the chef who cook for us delicious pasta in dinner .He was very nice also . Animation team Kan kan and the english lady also were nice . Dinner much better than Lunch in main restaurant . The beach was fantastic .I like my room 5015 special was on the Garden and the see in the same time . I like your hotel and I will come again

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Horeya, GM's PA at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sunny greetings from Hurghada with my wishes for this reply to find you well.

As one of Hilton Hurghada Resort team members and on behalf of all my colleagues, I sincerely thank you for your over whelming comments on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self during your stay at our resort.

I am proud that the Resort’s team satisfied you with the services provided during your stay. Highly cherish your kind words.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valued guests and it will definitely give me a greater pleasure to share your compliments with our team members.

In closing, I would like to thank you even more for the trust you have put in us and please rest assured that we will always endeavor to meet your expectations, as servicing such valued guest like your good self is and will always remain our ultimate achievement.

Looking forward to welcome you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Hilton Hurghada Resort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Ironic that one of the great bastions of American hotels was completely overrun by Russians during my stay. I was one of 3 "English Speaking" (Im Irish) guests. Each and every member of staff always commenced conversations with me in Russian!!.

On this trip I actually saw a Russian smile and treat a staff member with the respect they deserve. Other then that their ways are different.

Back to the Hotel. Ive ambivalent emotions about it. Anger and Sorrow. Let me go through my issues one by one - so that you, the discerning traveler, can make a more informed decision about staying here.

On arrival Reception were professional and friendly and agreed absolutely to my request for a room with a balcony, sea or pool view and spacious. I ended up in a room in one of their desert Villas (Across the road and away from the beach - about 5 minute walk), no balcony, small room and view of the back of next doors buildings. I arrived very late and was scuba diving early the next day, and subsequent days, so put up with it. The room was modern, fresh and had all the amenities. Shower was very big and sink area lots of space for ones bits and peices. Room OK for single person. Probably too small for a couple. Advice - don't believe reception.

I ordered room service twice. On both occasions the food arrived cold and either under cooked or overcooked.
I ordered pool bar food twice. On both occasions the food arrived cold. This is probably all to do with the remoteness of my villa room to the main hotel section.

Breakfast was good with lots of variety. Egg station when busy could take up to 13 minutes to get served. Staffs English was negligible and all request made were never delivered (Ketchup and butter type requests..).
I had the evening meal buffet on one occasion (GBP 17) and enjoyed it. Huge variety (Beef Steaks, Fish, Variety of Pasta, Meat Pie, Rice, Potatoes, Goulash (for the Russians), massive array of deserts and starters.

My hat comes off to the hotel staff owing to the way the Russians treat them and they still manage a smile. But remember - a no is very impolite to these Egyptian staff members so they never say it. Everything is yes BUT frequently not delivered!!

Pool and beach area excellent. Gym facilities Good. Massage and Spa very good.

Internet is available for about GBP 10 per day but very weak and unreliable. I had to call reception numerous times to request them to fix their reuters or access points. They were constantly down and temperamental.

Will I return?. No - the fact that reception assured me that I would get that room with a view and then not deliver is unacceptable.

Be careful with the Taxi drivers parked outside. With only one exception every trip I took (About 10 in total) involved them trying to scam me. Wonderful smiles, perfect buttering up but ..."there is no art to find the minds construction in the face." Most of these guys are nothing more then Thieves.

Hurghada itself has 4 main offerings/attractions. The authentic Arab Town (Evolved over hundreds of years and not created for diving tourists - like Sharm). Modern Arab Tourist Creations - Like the Wonderful Marina with its Bars, restaurants and nitelife. Modern Arab Towns - Like El Ghouna - a modern town with all the trimming and even hosts an Irish Bar that sells Guinness (at GBP 10 a can!!). And of course Scuba Diving. The diving is Good. - but not quiet Sharm El Sheikh. I dived with Emperor divers who were excellent and very accommodating. Book with them and they pick you up, drop you off and look after you expertly in between.

Room Tip: Don't trust reception!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank BrendanKDublin
Horeya, General Manager's PA at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Greetings from sunny Hurghada.

First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am really concerned that you weren't completely satisfied with some of the services provided to your good self through out your stay. Please accept our apologies for any inconveninece caused.

However, I would like to highlight the following; For your comment in regards to Russian guests, please be informed that as an International company in hospitality field, we cherish & cater to all guests regardless of their nationalities. We appreciate your understanding to that the behavior of some guests is beyond our control.

Please rest assured that other points mentioned in your feedback has been communicated to all concerned to further investigate and take necessary action where and as applicable.

In closing, please accept my sincere apology and I do hope that you will be visiting us once again in the near future where I will personally make sure you have the service and relaxation you deserve and should expect from us.

In the meanwhile, please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Best regards,

GM's PA
Egypt
Reviewed 27 November 2013

please do more , i want to repeat this vacation at your hotel .. but take care of some notices , good effort and friendly serving really ..room service and the pool must have more interest ,the food was so delicious but wit h no variety .. many thanks and hope more progress..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Horeya, PA to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. However, I have forwarded your comment in regards food variety to our Executive Chef to take into consideration in the future.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I've enjoyed my stay in Hilton hotel - Hurgada for four days. We were receiving high standard services during our residence. In this connection I would like to acknowledge the excellent performance of the following staff: Mr.Osama Mohammed Oun (Room Accomodation), Ali Fouad Ali (Room Accomodation), Jan Nasr Salama (Rstaurant)>

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank Ibrahim Abdel F... S
Horeya, Personal Assistant to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Sir,

Greetings from sunny Hurghada.

First, I would like thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am really pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. I will defintly share your compliments with Jan, Osama and Ali passing to them your kind words.

giza, Egypt
Reviewed 27 November 2013

very nice hotel and good hospitality, nice beach and services and an average food quality, good clean rooms, friendly animation team, clean towels and the beach bar serves good foog..............................................

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to share your expereince feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Hilton Hurghada Resort is one the best places to have your vacation at, the view is great, the room is very clean, the food is awesome, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the beach has a great view and its very clean and its a very cozy hotel. Sure i will go there again and i recommend for anyone who wants a great vacation.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Horeya, GM's Personal Assistant at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Sir,

Sunny greetings from Hurghada.

First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your experience feedback on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.
I am really glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us along with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. Many thanks for your kind words.

Kindly rest assured that the satisfaction of our valued guests is and will always remain our ultimate achievement.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 31 October 2013

woooow .. it was really amazing relaxing trip ... hotel was excellent .. the stuff were very friendly .. the .. i really loved staying at this magnfisant hotel the animation team was fantastic ' the food was delicious specially the dinner the room was causy .comfartable and clean

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Horeya, PA to GM at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor Traveller Web.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us along with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Best regards,