“Very satisfied!”

Hilton Hurghada Resort
Ranked #45 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and the people are very nice. Good, but little variety on the food. Need more! The beach restaurant under lagoona has dirty glasses, which made us a little unhappy.
Nice and big rooms! The beach is beautiful and you have to take a break at Marina Bar at the beach. Islam who works there is a great man! We loved him. Eslam at pebbles restaurant is a lovely person, we will miss him. Mahmoud at the beach restaurant is also a lovely person, and he always wears a big smile. He is funny too! Ahmed in the lobby bar, habibi! I also want to say that Magdy the houseman is great! Short way too Hurghada city! Bad snorkeling opportunities, you have to get on a boat trip to see anything. Very expensive boat trip... The gardeners does a really good job! They are really nice also, gave us flowers and smiled to us every day! We will miss them too! All in all we had a really good holiday. :-)

Stayed: July 2014
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

First, I would like to thank you for sparing the time to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor website.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

However, for your comment in regards to dirty glasses at the beach restaurant please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience, I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention as I have forwarded your review to our Food and Beverage Manager for further investigate and take into future refurbishment.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again where I will make sure you have the relaxation and service you deserve and should expect from us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, if I can be of any assistance.

Best Regards,
Sherine Ahmed
Quality Assurance Manager

There are newer reviews for Hilton Hurghada Resort

Reviewed 23 July 2014

In the hotel I was in 2009, so I do not know what is currently but I will write what it was then.
The room was good.
Everything was clean
Food not so diverse, service nothing special.
Beach terrible because the artificially created free of coral.
Service on the beach terrible, nothing to eat and drink.
The hotel is far from the center of Hurghada.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

Kindly note that I was communicated your comments to the concerned department heads for necessary actions to be taken, where applicable.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Sherine Ahmed
Quality Assurance Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have the honor to send you my great thanks for your team kindness and hospitality in our vacation in your great hotel
actually, we enjoyed each moment of our stay thanks to the very kind staff and the great animation team. the food quality was good
I am sending my huge regards to you and your team for giving us this great opportunity to visit your hotel specially your animation team who tried their best to give us happiness and real smiles
Hoping to spend our next vacation in your hotel
Many thanks and best regards

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate every feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was all perfect, thank you for all. :) We have had very pleasant stay in this Hotel. The food was great, staff was very friendly. I Salut Amr :) he is the best. Thank You for making my vacation perfect and see ya next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrej M
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort. We greatly appreciate every feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Me and my family spent a realy good time in Hilton Hurghada Resort. Rooms are perfetcly clean, and we realy liked the pleasant supprises and flowers we got from hotel staff every day. We expected from Hilton to have swimming poole, gym, etc., so there is no need to comment about that. Good thing is beach restaurant. And now, the most amusing are THE HOTEL ANIMATORS AND ACTORS. They were near us during all our holiday and have proffesional capability to communicate with guests and give them motivation to enoy every moment. Between other animators, Eidoo is a special one and number one. He likes what he does and we can feel it. We spent a much time with him and his roles, and he was our sport and game instructor but what makes him diferent is his approach. So, if you are going to spent some time in Hilton, do not forget to ask for Eidoo and he will make your vacation complete. Soon, I will come again to the place I love, and may family I hope so, and my friends too and we are going to make parties that we will never forget. We had all inclusive also with waiters Abanob and Aziz from beach restaurant. If Hilton retains this staff quality as they are now, I will be guest four times in year. Best recommendations, Gordana from Belgrade.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Gordana M

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time share this review on Trip Advisor.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Best of regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Hurghada for our honeymoon and although had told hotel it was our honeymoon nobody seemed aware and no upgrades or little gestures in the room. Lots of things not included in all inclusive package and if u like danish pastries then u are in luck as seems all they have for snacks. No entertainment only a lounge with the odd solo musician and not enough seats. One main restaurant the rest u had to pay a charge for. An english bar which was always empty and not included in all inclusive. Staff in Pebbles especially Islam were a real credit to the hotel but food was very plain considering all the spices Egypt try to sell you they dont use it in their cooking. One nightclub which if u managed to wait till 10 without the boredom setting in was available. Hotel full of very rude Russian people who seem to think the hotel is just for them and i must admit i can understand why as the hotel caters for them and if English forget any hositality especially from the animation team who cant be bothered unless a fit young girl or Russian. Would not return.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank CampbellThom
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all allow me to congratulate you wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Life.

We greatly appreciate any feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Based on your low rating and overall comment, I am really concerned to notice that you are dissatisfied with your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Please rest assured that your feedback has been communicated to the concerned department heads for necessary action - where applicable - to rectify any shortfalls.

We place great value on your custom and continued relationship with Hilton and deeply regret your dissatisfaction. We hope to welcome you back in the future, should you decide to give us another chance.

My very best of regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort one of the best places i have ever visited all over the world and defiantly will come back to repeat such, a wonderful , joyful ,extraordinary & pleasant experience

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Hurghada Resort in the near future.