“hilton hurghada”

Ranked #36 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“hilton hurghada”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

just returned from this hotel thought id write a review so here goes..the hotel is lovely our room opened onto the beach so the first thing we saw when we opened are patio door was a hammock between 2 palm trees and the sea pretty amazing . the staff are great special mention to ally the barman really nice guy always took care of us always smiling . animation team are very friendly and not in your face . cancan the animation leader is a funny guy really friendly always made a point of making sure we were ok pretty amazing card tricks. the beach is perfect plenty of beds warm sea bar what more do you need pool is nice again plenty of beds a bar . the lobby bar is to small for a hotel of this size so it can be hard to get a seat as thisis the only place to have a drink in the evening unless you want to pay in the sports bar which was always empty although the staff do make every effort to seat you. the food is good quality but a bit repetetive its quite a small serving area so does take a bit of work unless you adopt the russian way and just go for it there are a couple of other restaurants that you get 50% of your food and free drinks which are nice 3 of us had a meal and a couple of drinks for about 25 quid so not bad if you like to meet people on holiday there were hardly any other english people here think we met 2 other familys although we did meet some great norweigans overall we had a nice time not the best egypt holiday as weve been 3 times before but not bad be aware that you need to pay for a visa when you arrive at the airport which we hadnt been told about it was 750 egyptian for 3 so have some cash when you land as i didnt and had a bit of a job getting to the cash machine hope this helps

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank spell2014
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

Quality Assurance Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and the people are very nice. Good, but little variety on the food. Need more! The beach restaurant under lagoona has dirty glasses, which made us a little unhappy.
Nice and big rooms! The beach is beautiful and you have to take a break at Marina Bar at the beach. Islam who works there is a great man! We loved him. Eslam at pebbles restaurant is a lovely person, we will miss him. Mahmoud at the beach restaurant is also a lovely person, and he always wears a big smile. He is funny too! Ahmed in the lobby bar, habibi! I also want to say that Magdy the houseman is great! Short way too Hurghada city! Bad snorkeling opportunities, you have to get on a boat trip to see anything. Very expensive boat trip... The gardeners does a really good job! They are really nice also, gave us flowers and smiled to us every day! We will miss them too! All in all we had a really good holiday. :-)

Stayed July 2014
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First, I would like to thank you for sparing the time to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor website.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

However, for your comment in regards to dirty glasses at the beach restaurant please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience, I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention as I have forwarded your review to our Food and Beverage Manager for further investigate and take into future refurbishment.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again where I will make sure you have the relaxation and service you deserve and should expect from us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, if I can be of any assistance.

Best Regards,
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

In the hotel I was in 2009, so I do not know what is currently but I will write what it was then.
The room was good.
Everything was clean
Food not so diverse, service nothing special.
Beach terrible because the artificially created free of coral.
Service on the beach terrible, nothing to eat and drink.
The hotel is far from the center of Hurghada.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Sir / Madam,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

Kindly note that I was communicated your comments to the concerned department heads for necessary actions to be taken, where applicable.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have the honor to send you my great thanks for your team kindness and hospitality in our vacation in your great hotel
actually, we enjoyed each moment of our stay thanks to the very kind staff and the great animation team. the food quality was good
I am sending my huge regards to you and your team for giving us this great opportunity to visit your hotel specially your animation team who tried their best to give us happiness and real smiles
Hoping to spend our next vacation in your hotel
Many thanks and best regards

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate every feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

Kindest regards,

Zagreb, Croatia
Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was all perfect, thank you for all. :) We have had very pleasant stay in this Hotel. The food was great, staff was very friendly. I Salut Amr :) he is the best. Thank You for making my vacation perfect and see ya next year.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andrej M
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort. We greatly appreciate every feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

Kindest regards,

Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Me and my family spent a realy good time in Hilton Hurghada Resort. Rooms are perfetcly clean, and we realy liked the pleasant supprises and flowers we got from hotel staff every day. We expected from Hilton to have swimming poole, gym, etc., so there is no need to comment about that. Good thing is beach restaurant. And now, the most amusing are THE HOTEL ANIMATORS AND ACTORS. They were near us during all our holiday and have proffesional capability to communicate with guests and give them motivation to enoy every moment. Between other animators, Eidoo is a special one and number one. He likes what he does and we can feel it. We spent a much time with him and his roles, and he was our sport and game instructor but what makes him diferent is his approach. So, if you are going to spent some time in Hilton, do not forget to ask for Eidoo and he will make your vacation complete. Soon, I will come again to the place I love, and may family I hope so, and my friends too and we are going to make parties that we will never forget. We had all inclusive also with waiters Abanob and Aziz from beach restaurant. If Hilton retains this staff quality as they are now, I will be guest four times in year. Best recommendations, Gordana from Belgrade.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Gordana M
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time share this review on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Best of regards,

Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Hurghada for our honeymoon and although had told hotel it was our honeymoon nobody seemed aware and no upgrades or little gestures in the room. Lots of things not included in all inclusive package and if u like danish pastries then u are in luck as seems all they have for snacks. No entertainment only a lounge with the odd solo musician and not enough seats. One main restaurant the rest u had to pay a charge for. An english bar which was always empty and not included in all inclusive. Staff in Pebbles especially Islam were a real credit to the hotel but food was very plain considering all the spices Egypt try to sell you they dont use it in their cooking. One nightclub which if u managed to wait till 10 without the boredom setting in was available. Hotel full of very rude Russian people who seem to think the hotel is just for them and i must admit i can understand why as the hotel caters for them and if English forget any hositality especially from the animation team who cant be bothered unless a fit young girl or Russian. Would not return.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank CampbellThom
RihamElHawari, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all allow me to congratulate you wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Life.

We greatly appreciate any feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Based on your low rating and overall comment, I am really concerned to notice that you are dissatisfied with your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Please rest assured that your feedback has been communicated to the concerned department heads for necessary action - where applicable - to rectify any shortfalls.

We place great value on your custom and continued relationship with Hilton and deeply regret your dissatisfaction. We hope to welcome you back in the future, should you decide to give us another chance.

My very best of regards,