See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

It's not good & not bad
The animation team is good the location is very good the beatch is good
the food is so bad the rooms is so bad the pool is bad
This place able to be amazing if they doing some changes

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hossam Y
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel end of July 2017. Upon arrival, the hotel looked a bit run down from the outside and it did not end there. A theme that seemed to continue all through out the hotel and into the rooms. There was no one to take my bags and show me to my room. To be honest I managed to do it myself all the way from London so how hard is it to carry them to my room. The room's door was flimsy and the handle and lock the same. The floor looked like it hasn't been cleaned since the previous season and the room had a stale smell like it has been locked for a while. There's no internet in the rooms. Only in the lobby and it's very slow. I booked a double room for single person. The room had 2 single beds, a small dirty fridge and a TV on top of a dresser and mirror. A small bed side table that contained some orphaned plastic broken part of some sort lay between the beds. The curtain was dirty and hung off the end with a nail sticking out. The toilet and shower were small and dirty. The plug hole looked like it had the remains of all the previous room occupants still in it. When I took a shower the bathroom flooded through a drain under the sink and spilled into the room. I stayed 4 days. The bed was made once but no effort to clean the actual room. There were no towels in the room and I actually had to ask for some. The place needed a lot of work before accepting guests in my opinion. When I told people in Hurghada where I was staying I saw the look of horror and pity in their faces! I went mainly for the diving so I decided to just concentrate on that and not let the room spoil my first dive holiday in 3 years!
The only thing that the room had going for it is the fact it had an AC that worked. The breakfast was terrible. Not much on offer with broken and dirty coffee cups and terrible tasting coffee. The juice was just cordial watered down to the point where it was more colour than taste. They made one egg omelettes. Unlike other hotels where you are asked what and how you'd like it they just made it and put it on a plate for you to take. I did not try lunch or dinner and I'm glad I didn't. Cutlery and napkins were dirty on my last day on the table. The staff however excluding management were helpful when you found them and every request had to be made 2 or 3 times before they actually did it . Of course you have to tip if you want them to continue looking after you. I didn't try the pool nor the beach. The dive centre does not cater for seasoned divers and they didn't seem to have leaflets or signs with activity offers.
When checking out they tried to tell me that taxes and fees where not included in the price and I actually had to show them my booking confirmation that stated it was. Then they disputed the total amount and told me there was an error on the booking site and I was under charged and had to pay an extra 150 LE. I had a flight to catch and to be honest I wanted to get the hell out of there so after arguing it I just paid and left but not before telling them about how bad the service and room was. Till that point I was going to just say nothing and never return or recommend this hotel from hell to anyone. They smirked and told me that it's my right to complain. They have a 3 star rating on top of the reception desk with one start that looks like it's glued on. In my opinion half a star is a half too many!!

So to conclude, stay the hell away from this hotel!! There are many others that have similar price and much better service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Jamie A
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a deal this is it. You get what you pay for at this hotel for a mere $29 Canadian you can enjoy an ant-infested room, broken AC, a garbage filled pool with cloudy water, showers with flow so low that you may as well buy some bottled water and wash your hair in the sink, brown tap water, dated decor, beds so hard they make Thai beds seem like clouds, a lengthy check in time with incompetent staff, and a lack of services and amenities that make it pale in comparison to the cheapest motel in Canada. I've travelled to numerous third world countries and have never had such poor service and poorly maintained hotel in my life. Incredibly disappointed. Don't cheap out and spend the extra $50 on somewhere that's not going to ruin your last few days of vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank AdventureJosh84
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Great location on Sheraton st & the room facilities was fine ... Reception was not well organised... Famous bar was good for food with its Russian manageress Beach activities were fine with pool ....Staff were helpful but sadly the food was a disaster

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank mchawkins1
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I was with my friend. We spend so nice Holiday. The most important that hotel is in the Sheraton street in center Hurghada. Near hotel a lot of caffe or shops. Beach clean and is Nice view. Restaurant is up so you see all sea. We meet there two Poland girls - Animation team For fun.we spend so nice time together. All staff who working there is so friendly. You can feel there like at home everyone cared about us. We will back soon!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends