Had read some bad reviews on trip advisor. Luckiky I ignored them so I could decide for myself.. there was nothing I would change. The food was what u would expect in egypt. The hotel was one if the cleanest I have stayed in. Lovely rooms and pools and a nice beach for snorkling and diving from. Followed by a week on the nile on the Serenade. Which also was excellent. If anyone wants more details please contact me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park is located on the amazing sandy shores of the red sea, offering it guests a wide variety of fabulous activities making it a dream come true vacation. The resort will have the biggest Aqua Park in Hurghada, with its numerous water slides, wave pool, rafting river, an endless adventure of pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park Hotel Hurghada
- Titanic Beach Spa And Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Hotel Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Resort Aqua Park