My husband and I stayed for two weeks all inclusive in October 2013.
The hotel was very quiet especially the 1st week. Our room was on the 2nd floor overlooking the titanic palace (both hotels are linked and you can use both facilities) the first week the Titanic Palace was closed. There's are lots of pools many empty and so you could have exclusive use. The beach area is lovely with the usual bar and snacks. The area is quite flat so you have to walk out far to get to the deep area to snorkel. There is a jetty with sun beds and steps to get to the deep beautiful coral and snorkelling area. There is a lifeguard and even a car service to take you up and down the jetty.
The food was ok breakfasts amazing with the usual omelettes and pancakes. Mornings you vou,d get cheese and not again the rest of the day. What was served was lovely but could do with more choice. However they have to cater for lots of nationalities. We ate at the Italian and the Indian both were lovely. The staff are amazing and so friendly. The wine and beer was drinkable and the spirits ok (mild and sort of alcoholic taste) cocktails not great ( tasted like dilute squash).
We had the misfortune to arrive on the plane with a couple with their two children who were drunk on the flight and had there booze confiscated. There was a round of applauds from the crew when we landed they were so glad the couple were getting off. They stayed at our hotel and were embarrassing. Poor kids! Drinking all day long having the staff deliver large trays of constant alcohol. They both bee de up injuring themselves thought their drunken behaviours.
We caught the free hotel shuttle bus into the Marina and ate in two amazing restaurants. One serving buffalo steaks and the other gorgeous proper cocktails.
We went in the snorkelling trip to Mahaya and had lunch on this idyllic island. Amazing day. And also did the quads bike camel ride, horse ride dune buggies, donkeys and horse. Food was served and entertainment provided belly dancing and nail beds!! I would go back to Egypt again all the hotels are amazing. But I would chose carefully one with a better selection of food ( and I'm not picky at all with food!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park is located on the amazing sandy shores of the red sea, offering it guests a wide variety of fabulous activities making it a dream come true vacation. The resort will have the biggest Aqua Park in Hurghada, with its numerous water slides, wave pool, rafting river, an endless adventure of pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park Hotel Hurghada
- Titanic Beach Spa And Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Hotel Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Resort Aqua Park