We have just arrived back from Titanic Beach after spending a week there. I have never been all inclusive package holiday before. Myself and my partner have travelled the world and have been to many countries-rich and poor. Now, i read the reviews before leaving and was a little apprehensive. I warned my partner that it may not be the greatest and we braced ourselves.
We were pleasantly suprised. The hotel was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was nothing special, although the opportunity is there to have a poolside room and we did spy some pimp suites. The room was clean,comfortable and the cleaners came in every day and even asked me if I was happy with their cleaning.
The food is not 5 star but it's Egypt!! If you are sensible and steer clear of salad and fruit you cant peel there is no reason anyone should get an upset stomach. The food may not be hot but use the microwave! I ate alot and so did my partner, and we ate everything apart from the mentioned above. We were fine all week ( and still am!!) We used anti bac hand sanitiser after washing hands in the tap water to minimise risk. It is not the UK and their water systems are not like ours...but neither is alot of asia and some of europe!
There are alot of nationalities at the hotel namely german, russian and eastern european. It was nice not to be surrounded by english people, if I wanted that I would stay at home. People are different and cultures differ, bear this in mind. Mealtimes the russians like to eat alot, the germans like to put their towels on the sun loungers, we just laughed it off and started not queuing and putting our towels down...when in Rome!!! But everybody was pretty friendly and we did not experience any rudeness.
The water park was great fun and we enjoyed the pools and the beach.
Outside the resort it look like what I can only describe as a War zone. Many buildings have not been completed and it is extremely barren. We went snorkelling ( highly recommend...AMAZING!!) and could not believe the sights outside the resort. We did not go out after out snorkelling trip. This resort is best if you just want to chill in the sun, it is not for exploring the area..as its bleak!!
So basically as my title suggests it is what you make it. If you want to have a chilled holiday in an all inclusive resort with maybe a trip out to the red sea this place is not that bad! Its not for people seeking a crash pad to explore Hurghada and its not for party people. It is great for couples wanting a chilled time and for young famalies!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park is located on the amazing sandy shores of the red sea, offering it guests a wide variety of fabulous activities making it a dream come true vacation. The resort will have the biggest Aqua Park in Hurghada, with its numerous water slides, wave pool, rafting river, an endless adventure of pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park Hotel Hurghada
- Titanic Beach Spa And Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Hotel Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Resort Aqua Park