“Great hotel”
Review of Empire Inn

Empire Inn
Ranked #188 of 221 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed in empire hotel and empire inn for a year :) its really sweet and simple hotel...thats it
Facebook.com/ammma1991
About the beach ... its small but still awesome and lovely
Housekeepers is helpful and patient

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ahmed A

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Great hotel. Very close to the beach. Good facilities at the beach. Rooms clean with frequent change of towels. Good buffet breakfast. Lively evening entertainment with live music by the pool. Short trip to shopping part of Hurghada.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank PaulinaG46
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I stayed here for one week from December 20 to the 27th 2012 with family and friends.

I can highly recommend this hotel to everyone. It's a nice and comfortable hotel that also is very clean. The staff was extremely nice and we experienced really good service. The location is nice and it doesn't take long to walk to the beach from the hotel. The breakfast buffet, which was included in the price, was nice and there were many things to choose from.

During our stay we didn't experience any problems by being in Egypt. We went to Cairo for two days and didn't experience any riots there either.

We will definitely come back to this hotel. Thanks to the staff for the nice treatment and for making our stay memorable.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
21  Thank Nico315
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I stayed with my husband and a other couple for one week in Hurghada. Stayed in Hotel Trinton Empire Inn. There is good and fríendly personnel, the room is clean and nothing got stolen. Hotel has a good breakfast buffet and every day the room is being cleand. Fur sure going back again. Thanks to the hotel staff my holiday was good.

Room Tip: The hotel Inn is more guiet than the big hotel Hotel Trinton Empire.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ulrika J
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I spent a nice week in this hotel in March 2012. I got excellent service from the staff. If any guestions, they helped me. I found my room clean every day. So I can also warmly recommend this hotel.
Marjatta Armanto, Finland

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank 106marjatta
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We spent wonderful week in January 2012 in this hotel and we had exellent service from staff and situation of the hotel was exellent to go where ever we wanted. Rooms we clean, nice and exellently cleaned every day. In this hotel you get very good value for your stay in very suitable price.
Kyösti and Susanna Lehtomäki, Finland

Room Tip: Ask a room on the side where sun is shining all the day
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susanna L
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Where to begin... well, at the beginning, I guess. I booked this place because, despite the negative reviews I read, the price was pretty amazing for a hotel that gives access to a private beach in Hurghada (and that is still my impression). I've experienced most levels of comfort in accommodation, from high to low, so I didn't think the negatives would be quite as bothersome to me as they were for other travelers. WRONG. So, here goes... THE STAFF: rude doesn't quite fit it, and I don't really want to resort to name-calling, but I have NEVER been so badly treated- collectively- in my life by any one service-industry organization that I have given my money to, than by the staff at this hotel. It began with reception and ended with check-out, and despite the (very) few bright shining stars (like Alaa at the beach/spa), the overall experience was just downright nasty, burdensome, aggravating and dumbfounding. Instead of constantly grubbing for tips, something like vultures hanging about a car crash in the desert, here's one they can have freely: When your customers are speaking to you, try listening to what they are saying before you make a decision concerning them... like whisking away my luggage after I repeatedly tell you (at least 6 times) that I don't want/need a porter (in both Arabic and English). Next, here's a question... What's the point of having an in-house cashier that cannot make change for guests? Oh wait! You can make change! But, you want me to argue with you for 5 minutes before you give me four 50LE notes for the 200LE bill I need change for, even though you charge 30LE a head for breakfast only 10 meters away from where you are arguing with me, and the dining room is full of eating customers who have paid their way in! SUPERIOR! Your customer service is impeccable. Oh, and what's this? Only calling me 3 times a day (including at night) to remind me to pay you in full prior to services being rendered! THANK YOU! I totally wanted to spend my vacation wondering if you were going to change the locks on the door while I was away. And, thanks again (security, reception staff, pool help & errand boys) for constantly staring wide-eyed and gape-jawed at my wife and me as we performed astounding feats, such as walking in and out of doors and down hallways, up stairs and by the pool... this really made us feel comfortable and welcome in your establishment (almost as much as the vulture-esque bellhops). Was it because we aren't Russian? Or, did my beard dazzle and confuse you? The Triton Empire Inn is owned by/ connected to the Three Corners Empire Hotel & has access to Empire Beach Resort, which is the best thing it has going for it. The breakfast buffet isn't horrible & there are several other restaurants owned by the joint & connected as well, and also a mini-mall that's full of the typical tourist chotchkies & touts. Expect to be treated like a child, which logically should give you the right to act like one. The TV is also very static & street noise is prevalent, but its an urban spot, so that should be expected. The walk through the alley between the Inn & the Hotel smells like vats of rotting foul (cooked fava beans- the Egyptian breakfast of champions) 24/7, but is inhabited by 3 of the cutest & most well-fed kittens that I've ever frolicked with in Egypt. My favorite exchange w/ a staff member was in the evening of our 1st night there... Inn Reception: "Did you pay at the main desk?" Me (walking upstairs): "No." IR: "WHY NOT???" Me: "That's my business." IR: "WHAT?!?!?" Me: "Mish Mushkill." Scene. HOWEVER... the amazement factor helped me swallow this pill somewhat... because watching overweight, sunburned elderly Russians in hot pants & hairspray in the main lobby, alternately dancing the tango to a Yamaha synthesizer or waltzing to Willie Nelson and Jeannie C. Riley, is really, really my idea of an excellent evening with my beloved. :)

Room Tip: Don't expect your shower curtain to keep the water inside.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple