“I love Triton Empire Beach”

Triton Empire Beach Resort
Ranked #106 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I with my family was first time in this hotel but We really liked it.
It's good hotel with beatiful green territory with palms, beautiful flowers, different fruit trees. Area is not very big, but everything is closed to each other. There are 3 swimming-pools, area for volleyball, green garden where you can seat and have rest anytime, play ground for children etc.
The restaurant is clean, food is very tasty and different. You can find something what you like or prefer more (macarony, potatoes, rice, meat, fish, chicken etc, fresh vegetables, fruits and very tasty sweets). Also you can taste food of different countries (Italian, French, International, Far east and for sure Egyptian one). The staff are very polite, friendly and always smile. They are always beside you and ready to help.
Also Sunny Terrase is opened day time near the beach. You can get any kinds of drinks or eat fast food (french fried, pizza, hamburger, hot-dog etc) there
Rooms are always clean and very cosy. There is everything what you need (TV set, condition, water etc.) have rest. Housekeeping work very hard, they clean room, everyday clean towels, linen.
Beach is sandy and clean and for sure very beautiful sea. You can see a lot of fishes near seacost. You can enjoy your time there. beach boys who works there are very helpful and funny. they bring matrace, give towels or if you need first emergency aid they help you.
Animation team is very friendly and funny. they are always smiling and very polite. They have done our holidays unforgotable. There are activities on the beach day time: streching, volleyball, water gym, belly dance and water polo; afternoon: darts, volleyball, arabic lesson and aerobic. So they don't give you any chance to be boring. IRINA is sport animator, she does her work with energy and high professionality; she is always very active and smiling. Also every evening there are show times. You can join in different competititon or two times in a week watch nice dancing or comedy show.
Also you don't need go outside, because there is disco time after show. good music for everybody. Shief animation and The best DJ TAREK play nice music for any ages and tastes (music 70, 80, 90; Latino, Rock-n-Roll, House, R&B etc). Everybody can dance by music which they prefer more. So we enjoyed our all day till nich with our lovely animators!!!
My daughter was enjoying her time in Trixie Club with kids animator DILYARA. Every day they did something new and interesting (playing pirate's, making costumes, writing hieroglyphs, learning arabic numbers, dancing, drawing, craft, painting ballons and stones, making masks, face painting, also sport games and play on the beach and in kids swimming pool). It's very good opportunity for children and their family. My daughter didn't like leave trixie club. I think if she could she would stay all day there. she liked very much Mini disco in the evening, she always was waiting for it. So everyone - adults or children can find someting to do for themselves.
We always met managment they came and asked how r u and everything, so if you have any complain you can talk to them and fix it. We felt ouselves as at home with our big family. Because atmosphere is quiete (but not boring), friendly and safety.
It's really good hotel for single people or family with kids. Really staff do their the best to make our holidays wonderful and unforgotable.
Service is very quickly with good quality.
We enjoyed our holidays and had nice time in this hotel. I hope that we will come back here again and very soon.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 September 2011

They don’t have the rudiments hygiene, we was so sick for most of my holiday, we can’t find anyone to help even to send some bread to my sick kids

Room was filthy, staff is not helpful, and food is very bad and not eatable. Unfortunately I don't have one good word for this hotel.

We moved to their other branch hotel about 200 meters down the road. Although it’s not on the beach, I would not recommend the Empire hotels any day over this.
It comes at a fraction of the price, and the rooms are old and horrible, no water, and the bathroom in a very bad condition, dirty curtains

If you definitely want a hotel on the beach, then you should look for another one.
I wouldn't recommend staying here

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I don’t know about the standard of Egyptian hotels, but we found Triton Empire Beach very disappointing. The plastic glasses/cups, tables and chairs in the restaurant were not clean, sticky and disgusting and it raises the question of the general cleanliness of the place. The food was very poor and had so salt in anything, chicken was served bloody and Cold not even warm.
Animation not bad but mainly for Russian and sometimes they are aggressive if you don’t accept what they offer.
Room was old and small, toilet paper holder, towel holder and shower fixture were all broken in our bathroom, and toilet was leaking. Very thin walls and doors so very noisy.
Generally the staff seamed disengaged just doing what they are told and nothing more, so service or making the guests feeling comfortable.
they are so busy with their phones or talking with each other that they make you feel like you disturb them if u ask for something. The guy on the beach bar, the rudest waiter ever. Beach doesn't have sand but gravel; we never would go back there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I was in this hotel and liked it so much!!!! It is really nice place for good holidays. you have all opportunities to enjoy your time there. It is not big but clean and comfortable territory with green nature around and beautiful sea view. There is everything closed to each other.
Everything is clean and beautiful. Stuff is very polite and friendly, always smile and they are ready help you anytime. Also big thanks for houskeeeping because they everyday clean rooms, put fresh towels and linnen and make funny figures from towels. we every day found beutiful flowers in our room.'
Also meal is very tasty and different everyday. you can taste buffet of different countries during your holiday.'
we enjoyed our day and evening time with animation team. There is a lot of activities day time on the beach and also show time in the evening. Animation are very friendly and merry, they did not let us to be boring even one day on our holidays.
I and my friends really was happy and enjoy our holidays in this hotel. i wish and hope to come back here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2011

It was my first time in this hotel and I think not last one.
Nice and clean beach, a lot of fishes..
My room was comfortable with AC and balcony with a wiev on the sea. Housekeepings cleaned it every day ( and they didn`t ask about any tips for that)...
Also I like territory, green with plenty of palms and flowers..
Food is tasty enough, every time there was fresh vegetables, fish and meat. Friendly and smiling staff. So I was satisfied with everything in this hotel.
And I hope to come back there next year..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Eva L
Reviewed 25 August 2011

i bin in empire beach 3 time we like and we come for rest
our room its beautiful
food its so good and not the same everyday
when we stay in beach get nice lunch and bar its near from beach
sea and swimmning pool clean
when we back home our family ask about our holiday told them need to come to emire beach
and we told our friend in work
people work its friendly
thanks you to everone
we dont care about bad complain from guest write about empire beach we go to empire beach
if we have money we will book holiday now than we go holiday and meet our friend
really everytime we enjoy and best time and get nice fune

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2011

First of all. I don't know who wrote the comment underneath ours but I have got the feeling that this family didn't plan to have a good holiday at the first place. In my opinion: A good holiday begins with your own good mindset. When we first arrived on the 5th of july we didn't know what to expect. We booked for 15 days all inclusive for 2 persons, the price inclusive flight and transfer back and forwards to the hotel was not even €90,- per day. When we arrived we saw a small entrance. This was exciting because when we drove to the hotel we saw all these luxuriously hotels. For a minute there we thought: "O no..." This feeling disappeared almost immediatly when the picolo carried our two very heavy suitcases on his own to the third and highest floor. We asked him if we should help but he didn't allow it. That's high service, and for what??? He did not ask for a tip, though we gave him tweny pounds what is about €2,30....
The room was simple but very clean everywhere, also in small corners and under the bed. We knew allready that the rooms would be simple, but when you're in Egypt, what do you need to do in your room. The bed was not as good as home but we slept well.
Every day the housekeeping made these great things off our towels, sometimes a deer sometimes a puppet, so every day when you came into your room there was this new surprise on the bed.
From the start of our holiday 'till the end every single man who worked there was so very lovely. The whole hotel gives a bit of a family feeling because it's not that big and everybody is so friendly. One day I was not feeling that well and one of the guestrelationship man, who you can go to for pretty much everything, asked me how I was, when he heard that I wasn't feeling that well he brought me some tea with limes and the next day he knocked on our door and asked me how I was feeling. This was something i appreciated so much and it's just one example of the many good experiences we had at the empire beach resort.
You only have to wink and the people there are running for the guests. We gave tips when we wanted to and never ever because they asked us or gave us the feeling that we had to. We sat almost every day at the main restaurant to drink something and the guys that were working there were allways vey good to us. Every day they asked how we were, talked a little and sometimes they even played some table tennis with us.
All in all the service of this hotel is absolutely perfect. The food has got a theme every day. There's allways enough and the variation is okay, but we were here 15 days so at the end we longed for food of our own taste. 15 Days was a bit long for us, but that is because we didn't had a lot of money so we could not go on every trip we wanted to. However, we did not get bored, a special thanks for this goes out to Azab, Tarek and Ibrahim (and the rest of the animation team) Every day day work so hard to make it a god day for the quests. Allways with a big smile and honesty. They are making very long days and I never saw one second of irritation or bad energy in their work. What I think is very special is that there are europian quests and Arabic which cultures are offcourse very different of each other, still they managed to entertain everyone! The last day Tarek invited us to see the practice of the show for that evening, because we were leaving and we wanted to say goodbye. In that moment I realised that I had allready seen how hard they work every day but that it was even harder, because I didn't include the practice that goes in for every show. Even in that moment of practice they were all doing that with such great energy. I can't even describe in words how much respect goes out to them.

I was not planning to write such a big review, but i read the one underneath mine and in my and my boyfriends opinion the hotel and the people who are working there deserve so much more then those awfull and wrong words that I had to make it this long.
And about the towelcard, the people of the reception warn you as soon as you come in that you have to watch your towelcard and towels, because otherwise you have to pay around €10. We never lost them, and we did not have one problem so I really don't see a problem I only see the service of the towelcard and how wonderfull it is that you do not have to bring your own!
One little warning, to end my story with. Be a little bit carefull at the airport with your luggage, sometime the people where you check in lean on your suitcase then you have to pay more, for extra luggage. We did not buy anything and left all our shampoos and stuff, so we were sure that our suitcases we less weight than when we arrived, but suddenly the weight 5 kilo's too much, nonsense offcourse and we did not pay for it, but be carefull....

We had a fantastic holiday!!!! And yes, I wrote this review myself and I did not get payed, we stayed in room 145. From5th of july 'till the 19th.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple