Was a very nice stay
1. Comfy and clean place for ppl with low budget.
2. The food is good.
3. The staff was nice and helpful, we faced some problems with the rooms and they were fast and fixed them.
3. All rooms with private balconies.
4. Pools and the private beach are good and clean.
5. Many activities
The bad points were:
1. Superior / Family rooms are big but with a very bad garden view, since the standard rooms are small with pool or sea view!!!
2. Wireless connection was bad, only connect on the reception area.
3. Far from downtown, but transportation there are many and cheap.
Briefly, it is a good hotel with basic amenities, good budget and nice location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Empire Beach Resort! The Empire Beach Resort is a perfect place for spend your vacation with family. In hotel you will find all kind of entertainment for kids and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Star Empire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Triton Empire Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Triton Empire Beach Hurghada