Royal Star Empire Beach Resort
US$218
US$205
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoasis baranimation teambelly dancerecommend this hotelmini discothree cornersbeach boyscomedy showsee you soonevery eveningspecial thanksfishclean roomsnice holidayclean beachenjoyed my staybig thanks
Reviewed 25 June 2014

the hotel was very good, and people who works there are so friendly and most helpful , the beach its a bit rocky all u need is a beach shoes and you are good to go . me and my husband enjoyed snorkeling you can find tons of colored fish and eels just few meters away from the beach it was wonderful.

Room Tip: ground floor is very good ,with the view of the beach or the pool
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank samaa24
Reviewed 21 June 2014

it was great pleasure to stay at the Triton Empire Beach last summer together with my Wife, we really enjoyed during our Vacation, excellent Hospitality the staff were all happy to serve us and welcoming the guest with worm smile definitely we will visit again, Special appreciation to Oxygen Diving center the Manageress was very friendly and awesome, dealing with the customer in perfect way makes you that you repeat the visit and special Thanx for the sales person His Name is Ahmed for his hospitality and Patient you will fell that you know him for long time when you talk to him, at the end i recommend to every one who will visit Hurghada to try the diving trip with Oxygen diving center Team and this is the Telephone Number of Ahmed he is very helpful person wish him best of Luck 002-01278976080

Hussam

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms was excellent were you can see the garden, Swimming pool and the beach will be on your Right side
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I actually stayed at the Triton Empire Hotel up the road. This review is for the companies that are at the beach. When you are by the pool or at the beach you will have their reps come talk to you as they all work on commission.

The O2 Oxygen Dive Centre.
I did not dive with this company so I can't say if they are good or not. All I can say is that I am a diver. I'm PADI Certified. So the first thing I look for when I'm looking to go diving is if the company is PADI certified. I had two different guys come to me when I was by the pool asking me if I wanted to go diving. When I asked them if they were PADI certified they looked confused and then just said yes. When I looked at the shop I couldn't see a logo so the real answer is no. PADI certification is what you advertise with. This lets you know that this company is legitimate, know what they're doing and have up to standard equipment etc. Again, maybe they're great, I don't know. But I wouldn't trust them. I would recommend Hurghada Diving which is less than a 80M across the street from the Triton Empire.

!!!!The next section is a slight overshare so if you're squeamish don't read!!!!!!!

Water rides.- BEWARE!!!! (not the company, just this particular water ride)
I'm not sure what the name of the company was. But they were positioned on the left next to the massage place as you look out at the sea. All week we'd been considering doing a banana boat ride or something similar. so when the guy came along, we haggled a good price and did a water ride, that he described as looking like a pill. (I'll provide a picture) it could fit 3 people. (we were 2)
We were told we could get thrown in the water 3 times and then it would be over. So we held on and didn't fall in once.
Butt Beware!
Firstly, we sat down in this raft, our butt in the hole and there were some straps to hold onto. (You look like you've fallen into a toilet) with your legs up.
The boat pulls you along, and whenever you're behind it you breathe in the fumes from the motor.
Secondly, The water just hits your butt over and over and after a while, you can't stop the water from going up. you get an internal cleaning.
Thirdly, where they're obviously trying to get you to fall out they create waves for you to bounce over. Every time you bounce. your butt lifts up out of the seat and goes back in, scratching you.
But you don't really think about any of this when you're on the ride. Pure adrenaline, focusing on staying put. A lot of fun..... It's only when you get off that you realise the damage that it's done. For the next 6 hours or so I had no control over my bowels. It was very embarrassing. All that sea water had to come back out sometime. And even now, 2 weeks later, I still have healing cuts. Where I bounced in and out of the seat, I had cut myself in several places until I bled. (again this wasn't my main focus when I first got off - But I now understand why the toilets are in such a state)
So please. If you don't want to ruin your butt, don't go on it.
Sharing is caring!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank 6Alisha6
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at Triton Empire Hotel for 2 weeks, and throughout the 2 weeks the service we received from all the staff was exceptional. The food was at a high standard and so was the hygiene and cleanliness of the hotel on a whole. All facilities were in working order and never had any problems. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anybody who is looking to visit Hurghada.

Room Tip: Room 533 is a very good size with 3 beds including 1 double and 2 singles. A sitting area, dressing table, spacious wardrobe and good sized bathroom. Also with balcony that has a view of the pool and rest of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is my first time in this hotel but it was really good place to enjoy a vacation. The staff, reception and management are helpful and want to serve you as much as possible. Try this hotel for a nice vacation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends