Royal Star Empire Beach Resort
US$217
US$206
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoasis baranimation teambelly dancerecommend this hotelmini discothree cornersbeach boyscomedy showsee you soonevery eveningspecial thanksfishclean roomsnice holidayclean beachenjoyed my staybig thanks
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I liked this place. Good food and drinks. Nice toiletpaper-heads. The best thing about this place was the man with the playboy ears, wich I bought. (the ears, not the guy) Hope he invested in some new ones.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Tarjei E
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hi to everybody. I`m and my husbend in Empire Beach for the first time. It`s not a big hotel, but clean enaugh and green.There is the small garden with lot`s of flowers,trees, palms,grass...
3 swimming pools.
There is one restaurant Olivos where we had breakfast, lunch and dinner. Service is good, polite and smiling; tasty food. You can find anything you like: soups,rise, pasta, potatoues, meat, fish, salads,delicious cakes and some fruits.
Also there is bar on the beach, where we took drinks and ordered a pizza and fast food in the lunch time.
Animation team. My husbend enjoyed the volleyball, he liked it so much. What about me... I didn`t like a stretching ( just few moves, and, I think, girls even don`t understand, what they do. maybe they are new in this job)
and belly dance is not wow. The rest is ok. Some shows in the evening and mini disco for the children ( I saw it once). Special thanks we want to say to Tarek ( from animation) for his kindness, his smiles always, and for his very nice music in Oasis. His disco we really enjoyed. ))
In general, hotel is good for the 3 stars and maybe we will come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank matashija
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We was just back from good holiday we are happy from first day till last day when we arrival we got worm welcome and nice room see view. Food by the rastauarnt in the beach or min rastaurant was tasty and good
Room good clean everyday
We will come again at empire beach

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Taitana
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had room at ground floor what was more like bungalow so you can enter room from inside or from your terrace where you have small table and chairs,it is just next to swimming pool and a few steps to the beach,food is ok,a lot of fruits etc,at the swimming pool bar you can have drinks all the time,even afternoons some cakes for brunch,room was simple but clean,staff friendly as everywhere in Egypt,it was good holiday,I was first week in Triton Empire 3 corners but then they moved me here because of some mistake from travel agency with booking so I could compare both hotel and honestly both are fine.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Michaela T
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel was quiet, clean and relaxing. The grounds are beautiful. Staff were attentive and friendly. The food was simple but reasonably tasty and to high hygiene standards. I Never had an upset stomach. Much of the cousin however was geared to Russian taste. A large proportion of guests were Russian but there were also some Western Europeans. Hurghada in general has a noticeable influx of Russian tourists.

You do need to learn how and when to give tips. It took a while to grasp it. This was somewhat annoying but it's to do with cultural differences rather than the hotel itself. If you master the skill of tipping it will make your stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo