We a married couple (42 and 26 y.o.) with kids 2 and 4 y.o. had a one week vacation on Oct. 5-12. The hotel is scattered on a large land lot therefore you do not feel in a crowd when you go to the beach or walk around the premises. We stayed in a third line in a standard double room. The room is very comfortable and quiet but we don't recommend that you stay close to the main lobby building due to noise from night disco. The animation for kids was good especially kid's disco in the evening. The beach is pretty comfortable although a bit too rocky. The staff was friendly although you often had this feeling that you had to beg for a drink despite the "all inclusive" option.
The food was sometimes good and sometimes not so good. A good thing was that the kids never had upset stomach! In general it was a good place to stay on the premises while excursions were too tiresome to travel to as the hotel is on outskirts of Hurghada and the bus had to pick up the rest of tourists after it picked up you and you were almost the last to be dropped off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada