This is the third time we had stayed at the Coral Beach and we LOVED IT. This is the only hotel in Hurghada that we have stayed at more than once and we have been about 12 times to Hurghada. The beach is perfect. The snorkelling off the beach is undeniably the best in Hurghada. The rooms were always clean. The staff always polite and friendly. The food is not fantastic but then it is not an expensive hotel compared to many others. There were not that many English there this time. Mostly Russians but they were fine. We have already booked again to go back in September and looking forward to it. If there were any minor issues then these were resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. I am a very fussy traveller and been to Egypt thirty times so to revisit this hotel more than twice I think shows its worth considering. The hotel staff love the English and the hotel manager Mr Adel could not have been more friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel without reservation for families, couples and special occasions. If you like snorkelling and diving this is the best hotel in Hurghada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has one of the longest beaches in Hurghada 1250 Meter, with a wonderful reef of corals and two natural lagoon inside the sea. Three swimming pools; type - bungalow only; family friendly resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Coral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Hurghada
- Coral Sea Hurghada