“great hotel, good price”
Review of Empire Hotel

Empire Hotel
Ranked #174 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 28 March 2012

last December I was there again. what a pleasant stay. I arrived on the 26th. and what a wonderful evening at new years eve. people are great. food is good. never had anything with my stomach. a good general manager who tries to talk to everyone. I even got a present as a regular guest this time. it's just a small thing, but I was so happy with it. this summer I am going back again. this hotel is really worth the amount of money you have to pay. every day clean rooms, whenever there is an issue, it gets solved as soon as possible. most times as you speak at the desk, they send someone to your room already. it's nice and quiei and when you are ready for action, take a taxi and just for 10 pounds you're in Sakala. my girl enjoys with Animation team and I just relax on the beach or play volleybal.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ILoveTriton

Reviewed 22 March 2012

When we arrived we had a problem with our reservation...and they were so rude and not professional staff to help us.
They were ignorant and rude and stare at all the women hotel staff should be more polite.
Restaurant very dirty tables very sticky dirty cups, plats, on the floor all around
The room was old and tired, Bathroom- filthy shower with a broken base .
The swimming pool very dirty and as well the floor,
Disgusting food never hot we were sick all our holiday, what kind of good review for his hotel
I’m sure they get paid by the hotel management
Never ever again to this dirty hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jouvanna111
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We were last year in July in Egypt, for 8days in the Triton Empire Hotel. To describe it with one word: Wonderful. The hotel is supposed to be a 3* Hotel, but in my opinion it deserves a 4* (as you also can use the Triton Empire Beach part, which includes the beach too. The people were really nice, the food was great, the alcohol is well drinkable, if you book all inclusive. You can book trips in the hotel, which we can just really recommend. (Quad-Safari, Boat trip, Kairo)

Room Tip: You should choose a room which looks to the pool. It's calm, and has a good view.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel in March
Firstly the staff are excellent and hotel manger we see him talk with all guest its so nice than guest get happy its hotel take care form them
we see guest relation talk with guest ask them how are everything really we like hotel do something like is
Staff work in beach so friendly The beach was clean and restaurant in the beach so good make so nice fresh
"Animation Team" have exercise classes around or in the pool every day and at evening watch show its so nice
when we back from beach go to reception ask the for our key staff ask us how are our day its so nice we like
min restaurant at Triton empire food was plentiful, lots of choice and always fresh
One of the best hotels we ever visited. You feel like you are valued and everyone is friendly
we like our room clean
thanks you for best holiday
I'll recommend this hotel to everybody..

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The most horrid experience ever. Luckily I have read some of the reviews so I was prepared a bit, still not good enough when you have to feel it on your own skin. First...make sure to tip a lot, also make sure you don't leave towels unattended or you will get them stolen. Staff is awful, if you are a girl, if you are with your boyfriend then they have to be ok. The hotel itself is nice, lots of green and flowers. The rooms are clean, towels in the bathroom changed daily. The restaurant food is ok, I haven't had any stomach problems but some of the others guests complained about the diarrhea so be careful. Never leave a hotel on your own because the people outside are exceptionally rude. One guy didn't have enough of fridge magnets that I wanted so he told me to wait 5 minutes he will get more, of course he didn't get more so I left. I don't know why he made me wait 5 minutes. The guys on the beach are annoying trying to sell you trips, but that can be handled just smile and say no. The towel guys are annoying as hell like they've never seen somebody with blond hair and blue eyes. Just ignore them. Egyptians are not nice people like Tunisians, if you want a good vacation go to Tunisia. All in all I would avoid this hotel and Egypt all together. For my next vacation I pick Tunisia of course, nicer people. For those of you who had a terrible time I understand you completely and thank you for sharing your experience. For those of you who had a good time you have probably never been to a nice place so anything is satisfying.

Room Tip: stay away from the pool if you want peace and quiet
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank maja m
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We were impressed from the triton empire because the level of the service is very high although it is only a 3 stars hotel. I am happy with all my friends. The position in the older part of Hurghada makes you holiday really fantastic. The hotel was built around the area with pool, bar, small shops and restaurant’s. It is the best location not only for those who wants to stay at the beach but for divers also.
The rooms are big and always clean and fresh. Food in the all of restaurant in the hotel area is tasty and variety, always clean inside.
Staffs are polite working in the hotel. In the hotel work a Guest Relation team, they are helpful and will never refuse to solve any problem or to give a good advice, always smiling and hospitable. The staff in the hotel and on the range is very welcoming, pleasantly and helpful.
We want say thanks for management that they took care about us and made our holiday well.
Next time we go there I defiantly will choose the same hotel again. So really I can recommend this place to everyone who goes to Hurghada.
Thank you triton Empire Hotel for making our holiday so nice!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Staying in this hotel in February 2012. Hotel conveniently located, clean and very friendly and helpful staff. We had a girl friend with the successful extempore holiday. So I will return there again next month, once again with my husband. I recommend place to eat on the road the other side of the small family restaurants Canaria, a good and affordable food.
As in the shooter said, "Good food, better mood 'to us in Finnish. And if we are right then left to eat, he huikkas "evening" in Finnish.
Yes, a strong place in Egypt to share with Thailand.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends