Steigenberger ALDAU Beach Hotel
US$82
Official Hotel
US$89
  • Breakfast included
The Grand Plaza Hotel - Hurghada(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$218
US$207
getaroom.com
3,744 results
All reviewsal dautamarind restaurantalexander restaurantspecial thanksmain restaurantaqua magichuge poolpool barall inclusive packagekids clubhalf boardkids areaamazing hotelreception teamfront officeguest relationssea view
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We just returned from couple of days in this resort. we were pleasantly surprised the facility is fantastic , pools & the beach are very nice. It is a family resort where adults & kids are both can find a suitable activities during the day . We particularly appreciate the staff service in check in and out . Mr. Mohamed Darwish the front office manager was very considerate of our need for late check out & we certainly appreciated his support .
On improvement suggestions , I would have liked longer daily shows and a Zumba activity would add to the animation program . The free WIFI in the lobby was very slow , I would have liked an availability from the room .
The management reception added a special touch for our final day

We will be back soon

Room Tip: Delux Sea View closer to an elevator
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maha M
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The hotel provided free transportation from the airport. There was a little confusion because my flight was domestic (I had gotten my visa on arrival in Cairo) but my checked bag was not at Hurghada domestic baggage claim with other passengers' ... I had to go to the International terminal, claim it there, pass through customs, then find my way back to domestic arrivals where the shuttle bus guide was waiting for me ... this took some extra time and made the other shuttle passengers a little unhappy for waiting in the heat.

The hotel was nice, really nice. I used the fee wifi in the lobby instead of paying for it in my room. Unlike some other hotels up and down the beach, this one is less than 2 blocks from a small shopping district where I bought some supplies at a convenience store at reasonable prices, stopped by the pharmacy, and had a pizza and beer outdoors, enjoying the camel parked nearby and parade of tourists. Buffet breakfast had wide variety and eggs cooked to order. Great!

Staff were very friendly, and with my price discount (from the hotel website) I enjoyed a real value. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for ground level or first level room so that you can use the stairs and avoid the very slow elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank down2biz
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The hotel is absolutely great in every aspect imaginable. Everything about the hotel is grand; starting from the HUGE pool to the lobby to the rooms. You can actually spend days without leaving the compound as there is a private beach as well. The breakfast buffet is quite good as well. The views from the room is amazing. The pool is to die for - simply the best I've ever seen. The bed is very comfortable, and you can have your choice of pillow firmness - ensuring great sleep.

The only thing that can improve is the front stuff - while I've found amazing support from one guy, was kind of put off by another.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MasumMS
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Hotel is like coming home, super service, room 1351.beach clean and here you can relax and in Tanga Restaurant spezial waiter Hossam Ahmed is best service. So friendly and quick
All times with smile for the guest
..see you next holiday...inshallah

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I used to visit Stienberger Al Dau Beach every year in my summer vacation.
it was the best destination for me as i went for over 8 times in the past 3 years
but recently it seems they changed the reservation staff and replaced them with
a non professional one.
We called for over three days to get information about our corporate rate as we have a special agreement with them but they don't care or bother to answer our call though it's not a peak time
Ii am going there at the beginning of next month and i can not make my reservation till now !!
what a mess.

Room Tip: Any room at the far left cluster will be great you will enjoy a wide range view for the pool area, Golf , and the sea
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family