We arrived at 12 pm , Reception can't find our reservation & we had to send them the hotel confirmation through our email while he can contact his reservation department easily.
We waited till 3pm till they found our reservation then we was informed that there is no rooms available & we should wait ,at 4 pm we went to our rooms and feeling that we started our vacation, just wanted to take shower we discovered that there was no water... I called the reception and they said they will send someone I waited again no one came, I went down for the reception to ask for a solution I was informed that the hotel was closed for a long time& just opened before I arrived with 15 days and only 100 room available outof 300 and there is no staff enough for the hotel , it means that all the hotel rooms are not ready for guests and that our room has a problem with water and wait for another room which was not clean also& shower doesn't work, I decided to check out after a horrible 6 hours & went to another hotel.
Note: in the time,there was 2 similar situations in the reception one of them called the police.
No apologies are accepted from the management you should legally asked for this rating, you should be reclassified as a 1 star hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Lagoons Aqua Park Resort and spa is 7 minutes walk from the beach. Ideally located on central Hurghada’s promenade and 3 minutes by car from Hurghada International Airport, the 5-star Royal Lagoons Resort boasts a private sandy beach along with 2 restaurants, 3 bars and an outdoor pool. Featuring a balcony or terrace, the accommodations at Royal Lagoons Resort Hurghada include air conditioning, a minibar and a satellite TV. The bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Savour gourmet Italian food at La Luna or enjoy international cuisine at the resort’s main restaurant Cascade. If you are in mood for Asian food the Moon restaurant serves Asian delicacies. La Luna and Moon requires booking 24 hours in advance. Guests can unwind with a drink at the pool bar or beach bar where stunning views are offered. At an added charge, guests can make use of recreational facilities such as the health spa, where guests can request a massage or access the sauna, hot tub and steam room for a fee. There is also a gym, tennis court and diving centre. This property is also rated for the best value in Hurghada! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Lagoons Aqua Park Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramisa Blue Lagoon Hurghada
- Hotel Pyramisa Blue Lagoon