“WE LOVE AQUANAUT!”

Aquanaut Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy great diving experience with Aquanaut Diving Club Explore the underwater world of the Red Sea
Brussels, Belgium
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“WE LOVE AQUANAUT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

The fact that our multi-national group returns year after year to Aquanaut says it all! Since 2007 we have been bringing a group (12 was the smallest and 54 was the largest) to Hurghada to dive with Aquanaut. We even have individuals who go on their own to Hurghada and use Aquanaut. We are always very pleased with their service, professionalism, knowledge, and overall care. You will not find a more trustworthy dive center in Hurghada than Aquanaut. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best ever diving center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

The best ever diving center I have experienced scuba diving with, and never believed how it is superior but when I went diving with another bad diving center in Hurghada.
They treat you like a family member.
They take care of your safety and pleasure regardless any thing.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tamer_Georgy
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“The friendliest staff you'll ever dive with”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Actually you can find dozens of diving centers in Hurghada, and the diving sites are well known to all of them, what really matters is the staff and the diving guide you dive with, the boat crew and the boat you go with and finally the gear if you are renting some. I've been diving the Red Sea for five years now (Hurghada, Safaga, Dahab and Sharm EL Shiekh) and yet more to come hopefully.

And I've found that Aquanaut Blue Heaven Diving Center have the most friendly and helpful staff of all, you can actually feel the keen care from the hard working staff to help and serve you.
During my last trip I lost my camera in a diving site and the current drifted it to the blue, the boat captain kept a hawk open eyes till he actually found it a hour and a half latter ! truly appreciated and I assure you no other crew would ever do the same for a guest.

The boat chef is doing a great job every time, and it's always a pleasure to find a seafood course on lunch

The guides there are not only doing a job ! the actually care to make you entertained, they will not only guide you through the diving site but they will do their best to make the dive unforgettable.

The Manager Mr. Mohamed Al Shorbagy is a very decent man and he him self is a diving instructor with a huge experience, he will save no effort helping you, with a nice gesture he always presents on the checkout day.

On my 50th dive the manager and the boat crew made an amazing surprise, A cake with the number 50 on it !! what a gesture !! they treat you as a family member not as a passing guest.. truly appreciated and never will be forgotten. Thanks guys :)

I defiantly recommend Aquanaut Blue Heaven Diving Center for any one diver or not who want to explore the charm and the beauty of the red sea.

note: The Diving Center is now located in Regina Resort.. DON'T stay in this resort. check my review and many others on trip advisor on Regina Resort.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank m_yosri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“professional friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

An adventure with good and professional team that help you in every step.special thanks to mr.Mohamed who help us in every thing with smile.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Bondokoof
Cairo, Egypt
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great diving experience .. very professional management.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

I went to a daily diving boat trip with Aquanaut, and it was real good, it was all very smooth I just needed to make a single phone call with Mr.Mohamed Elshorpagy who arranged everything, all I needed to do was to dive :)
The dive center is in an accessible place in the middle of Hurghada, and they can arrange to pick you up from any location (I was staying in Madinat Makadi, 50 km from Hurghada), all of the staff were very helpful, food offered on the boat was better than what you may find on most of daily trip boats, the management was very professional and straight forward, no hidden fees or any change of plans.
I definitely recommend Aquanaut.

Visited May 2013