“Great Diving Center”

Aquanaut Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy great diving experience with Aquanaut Diving Club Explore the underwater world of the Red Sea
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I just spent a week in Hurghada with my Diving Club. It was my 2nd time with Aquanut. The staff is really nice, they are very professional and you feel at home with them.
Always ready to listen to your needs, the guides work in a safe way. They really know the best spots and take you there in a way that you can see everything and enjoy your dives.
The “Winner” is a very good boat, well equipped and the lunch on board was fresh and excellent every day.
I would recommend this dive center to everyone.

1  Thank POL D

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We made our second trip to Hurghada last week. During both visits we spent 5 days on an Aqaunaut boat. Hands down they made the trips the best they possibly could be. Mohammad and all of the crew are amazing.

1  Thank loki_racer
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The fact that our multi-national group returns year after year to Aquanaut says it all! Since 2007 we have been bringing a group (12 was the smallest and 54 was the largest) to Hurghada to dive with Aquanaut. We even have individuals who go on their own to Hurghada and use Aquanaut. We are always very pleased with their service, professionalism, knowledge, and overall care. You will not find a more trustworthy dive center in Hurghada than Aquanaut. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

The best ever diving center I have experienced scuba diving with, and never believed how it is superior but when I went diving with another bad diving center in Hurghada.
They treat you like a family member.
They take care of your safety and pleasure regardless any thing.

1  Thank Tamer_Georgy
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Actually you can find dozens of diving centers in Hurghada, and the diving sites are well known to all of them, what really matters is the staff and the diving guide you dive with, the boat crew and the boat you go with and finally the gear if you are renting some. I've been diving the Red Sea for five years now (Hurghada, Safaga, Dahab and Sharm EL Shiekh) and yet more to come hopefully.

And I've found that Aquanaut Blue Heaven Diving Center have the most friendly and helpful staff of all, you can actually feel the keen care from the hard working staff to help and serve you.
During my last trip I lost my camera in a diving site and the current drifted it to the blue, the boat captain kept a hawk open eyes till he actually found it a hour and a half latter ! truly appreciated and I assure you no other crew would ever do the same for a guest.

The boat chef is doing a great job every time, and it's always a pleasure to find a seafood course on lunch

The guides there are not only doing a job ! the actually care to make you entertained, they will not only guide you through the diving site but they will do their best to make the dive unforgettable.

The Manager Mr. Mohamed Al Shorbagy is a very decent man and he him self is a diving instructor with a huge experience, he will save no effort helping you, with a nice gesture he always presents on the checkout day.

On my 50th dive the manager and the boat crew made an amazing surprise, A cake with the number 50 on it !! what a gesture !! they treat you as a family member not as a passing guest.. truly appreciated and never will be forgotten. Thanks guys :)

I defiantly recommend Aquanaut Blue Heaven Diving Center for any one diver or not who want to explore the charm and the beauty of the red sea.

note: The Diving Center is now located in Regina Resort.. DON'T stay in this resort. check my review and many others on trip advisor on Regina Resort.

1  Thank m_yosri