“Excellent snorkling experience!”

and up
2 dives from a comfy boat for Certified Divers
Ranked #1 of 255 Tours in Hurghada
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We wanted to book a snorkling trip in Hurghada (we had never done this before), and one of our friends recommended Blue Paradise, since they always go diving with these guys. The management is Belgian, and the instructors on the boat are native dutch and french speaking, which makes you feel at ease.

They pick you up from your hotel and bring you directly to the boat 'Basyl'. We then went off to the first reef, and in the meantime were given instruction on how to snorkle. When arriving and after letting all the divers take off, we went into the water and saw the most beautiful fishes and reefs. They try to get as close as they can to the reef, no effort is too much for these guys.

Lunch was also awesome and njummie, pasta, rice, potatos, fried chicken wings, vegetables,.... Drinks are to be bought at a VERY democratic price.

Overall, this was a perfect first snorkling experience and makes us want more!

There are newer reviews for Blue Paradise Diving Center

Reviewed 20 June 2012

These guys turn your diving day (or week) into a very safe, comfortable and very enjoyable experience.

Though I'm not an experienced diver, I always felt safe and sound with the professional guidance of Steven, Bart, Alice and the Egyptian crew. Food on board is also very good, and all the hustle with diving gear is being taken care of by the crew. A real diving vacation !

And because management is Belgian, everyone speaks at least 4 languages. . .

1  Thank Gerrit-StPauwels
Reviewed 13 June 2012

simply the best ,perfect team , perfect staff
perfect variation in the dives
super service

1  Thank Peter T
Blue Paradise R, Manager at Blue Paradise Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2015

Dear,

Thank you very much for your loyalty towards our diving center and for sharing your positive experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are more than happy to hear that you had another amazing diving holiday with us. We will definitely pass on your compliments to the whole team, as this is always a great source of motivation for them..

On behalf of the entire team we are looking forward to welcome you back for your next visit soon.

Warm regards,

Bart
Manager Blue Paradise diving center

Reviewed 5 June 2012

The diving experience was lovely. We travelled by boat around 2-3 hours . The instructor was very friendly and helpful. Stunning views under the water

1  Thank Dan T
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I went diving with Blue Paradise in order to get my advanced open water certificate.
I booked it over the internet after advise of friends. i did not regret it.
The material was state of the art. The boat was super clean, very big an with a good crew.
Lunch is freshly prepared by the on board cook and really tasteful. i got a Padi instructor with +2000 dives under his belt (Steven) just for me alone.
The material was almost new and well maintained. They picked me up every time on the exact promised hour (not an Egyptian standard!) and took me back afterwards. There is nothing, absolutely nothing that i would like to have been different. If I go to Hurgada again, I will use Blue Paradise again.

3  Thank phil_frederix