“Nice resort”
Review of Le Pacha Resort

Le Pacha Resort
Ranked #123 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 29 August 2013

When we arrived to the hotel the reception was crowded due to the Egyptian holidays therefore our check in has delayed for almost two hours. Rooms are clean and simple. Restaurant is nice and the food was fine. the swimming pool is located in the middle of the resort and it was clean. The beach also is nice and clean but dont forget to bring water shoes as there are some rocks in the water. in general it is a nice hotel. The main advantage is the location of the hotel in downtown. If you are looking for souvenirs you can find bazaar shops right beside hotels door. Also the hotel is close to the new Marina which is full of cafes and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Mhm S
There are newer reviews for Le Pacha Resort

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I really surprised to see negative feedbacks regarding this hotel , it is really amazing and homely , I loved it.. but it is always better to go to Hurghada in autumn and winter , it is hot in summer ...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank sarahelsharwy
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Usually stay next door to this hotel when in Hurghada visiting my daughter. Thought I would give this hotel a go despite it being more expensive. It started badly with being forced to wait for 1 hour until they found our booking! I understand that the time we were booking in was a very busy time being Egyptian Easter and the hotel was inundated with Egyptians booking in. We were treated as if we were second class citizens. There was one young man at the front desk - Sayeed - who was trying very hard to help but constantly being put down by his boss! It was only when my daughter arrived and started arguing with them in Arabic that a room was miraculously "found". The hotel facilities were much grander than next door - although when you are at the pool you either go down to the beach, your room or front reception if you need to use the bathroom. In general the hotel is clean but apart from the odd one or two, not as friendly as next door. The main problem is the food and the restaurant in general. It was completely disorganised it the way it was laid out i.e. once you had got a bowl of soup you had to walk up and down looking for a spoon or ask a waiter who then went back to the kitchen to get one, I gave up on this for two reasons 1. my soup got very cold 2. I'm not sure it was always freshly made. The food was not up to scratch even when taking into account the catering for the masses. I have now stayed at 4 hotels in Hurghada, all catering for the masses, and this is by far the worst. Sometimes it looked like it had been heated up from the previous meal. I shall definitely not be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SisterMary56
Reviewed 28 May 2013

So. One can never please everyone and I suppose this apply for hotels as well as people. I assume that if you want the big posh impeccable holiday with crystal chandeliers and caviar then maybe you should keep looking. This is NOT that type of hotel BUT if you want amazing fun, night life right in the center of the city, a taste of the real adventure and life as we love it, with friendly people, good food and comfortable rooms, clean and fun then this is the hotel you are looking for!
I felt like in a big family, the staff were extremely nice and helpful and as the hotel is right in the center of the city on Sheraton street I can say i hardly slept at all as I was out all night exploring all the wonderful things Hurghada has to offer.
The beach is fantastic and clean and so is the swimming pool and the food is great ( WARNING if you want your country specialties please remember you are in Egypt and food is therefore Egyptian- this is as an answer to a discussion I had with some con-nationals :D )
They have great shows every night and all the request we had were promptly dealt with - and we are quite a demanding bunch :P
Anyways I want to go back for another two weeks as soon as possible but again me and my friends are going there for the experience, life and adventure and not to count the crystals on lamps so you know...depends on what are you looking for really!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amonra27
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Well I went there after reading all the reviews and I was very aprhehensive. Yes the hotel is predominately marketed to the Russians and you will be with our Baltic Neighbours but treat them , the staff and the hotel with respect and you will have a great time. ROOMS , clean , tidy , tired . but great for Egypt. FOOD , Edible , good choice , not 5* but for the price excellent . SERVICE. Just run with it, if the receptionist says he will sort you a nice room great, give him a 20 Egyptian ...it's £2 ????
Ladies and Gentleman you are in Egypt , if you want Sacs pay 2k , if you want a nice holiday without being a snob this is a great hotel.

Room Tip: Give the receptionist £3
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Holidaysleuth
Reviewed 6 April 2013

never in my life i found people worst than people working in that hotel, expecially the manager. no any help to the tourist, they'r only looking for the best way to [--] your money. by the management you have to spend half of your holiday to read and be careful to all the things written in really small characters in all the places inside. i hope that the manager will spend all the money i had to leave there for medicine and hospital. they say free Wi-Fi, but it doesn't work, so you have to pay for the connection; you need some papers for your boarding pass? you have to pay more than in europe for one copy....really bad quality of food....my suggestion: avoid le pacha "resort" because it's not a resort, it's a shame!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Claudio A
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Went to Le Pacha on a time share exchange. The main reason for the trip was diving so we spent very little time in the hotel. Good value, central location. Clean and spacious room which was serviced daily. We ate out (frequently for under £5 for two!) The clientele are almost exclusively Russian and they do not queue! The spa does excellent massages.

We would definately return to Le Pacha