Just returned from a fabulous week at the Mamlouk Palace.We travelled as a party of 4 to celebrate a 70th birthday.On arrival we were greeted with a welcome drink while we waited to be checked in.The staff are extremely friendly from the concierge right down to the gardeners,and
Khalid our room attendant left us some lovely towel creations on our bed.
The animations team were excellent with great shows(except the comedy show) and all worked very hard especially BROWN,MANDO.MARTA & CHICO.The hotel is kept spotless and the gardens were lovely.The food is good in the main restaurant but the the a la cart Mexican,Italian and Chinese are well worth a visit.Hosni at the pool bar was very friendly.Coffee and tea making
facilities are provided in the rooms but don't come with powdered milk.A carton of milk is supplied on request which can be kept fresh in the fridge.A return is on the cards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Egyptian hospitality at the 5 star (local category) SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort with the oriental flair and a special family friendly atmosphere and hotel facilities. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hurghada