Just come back from 2 weeks at the mamlouk palace .All in all it was a good holiday it was made good by the staff who were really nice and helpful.weather is hot hot hot pretty much guaranteed.check in and out was efficient plenty of sun beds etc and the restaurants are really nice all in all a good hotel. My bad points and i am been very fair although they sound picky you will see what i mean ,The buffet restaurant for breakfast etc they don't clean the tables down fast and you are waiting to find a clean table, Also you have to get you own Coffee not like at many other 4/5* hotels in the world The guy who makes the eggs need some training as he breaks more than he gets right and he always has a Que due to him cooking 6 at a time.My top tip would be to take a pack of detol wipes and tummy tablets every where is clean but i like thing Really clean a bit of bleach would go well .special thanks to Kate Pišvejcová and Alaa Samy Hana Kate helps to sort thins out and Alaa is a top guy from the pool bar cafe.These are my two who stood out the most
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Egyptian hospitality at the 5 star (local category) SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort with the oriental flair and a special family friendly atmosphere and hotel facilities. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hurghada