We stayed here between the 8th and 18th of July 2014 and can say without prejudice that this has to be one of the best all inclusive resorts we have ever been to. The facilities are fantastic and it will cater for every type of holiday that you want, be it quiet or lively as they have two separate large pool areas (one quiet and one for games and music ). The staff are excellent special mention to Jade, Youssry,and Wendy. These three people were amazing and really made our holiday special.
We stayed in room 15124 which is one of the family rooms on the ground floor it was perfect for us as it's handy to the pool and entertainment area. There was five of us and the room was comfortable with plenty of room it is adequately furnished with two Tvs and loads of storage, air conditioning was really good. We had a fridge which was topped up with water on a daily basis
Food!!!!! Where do I start, This is where I feel that the hotel has the edge on others in the area the Executive Chef Youssry is in a class of his own. He has such a passion for food and customer satisfaction that he even took a group of us into the kitchens to see how the food was prepared and cooked. Because the hotel has a majority of Russian guests he has made the El Paso Restaurant available to British guests for breakfast and lunch which means no queuing or fighting for your food. We went in every morning and most lunch times. There are four A La Carte Restaurants to chose from the El Paso, Asian, Italian and The Gamilla. We not once had a bad meal in any of these and that is down to Youssry and his dedicated team of chefs and managers. Thank you Youssry for making our holiday that little bit extra special!!!!
The staff here make the difference, any issues are dealt with quickly and without any fuss almost all speak English or if they can't they will try their best. All the staff are pleasant and courteous and are there to help if needed nothing is too much trouble for these people. I have mentioned a few names but I feel I have to mention Micheal in the pool bar this guy works non stop for 10 hours a day in scorching heat and always has a smile on his face he's a credit to the hotel The hotel also has a holiday concierge service and this is where Wendy is in a class of her own she will book the A La Carte restaurants for you and is always about the hotel and pool area checking that everything is ok.. Real asset to the hotel
Sport & Leisure
Pools are fabulous and so clean, there is loads going on every day at either the entertainment pool or down at the beach, then you have the top pool which is really relaxing and not as noisy. The animation team here are fantastic so full of ideas to keep you entertained throughout your stay. A special mention goes to Jade she is so good at her job and makes a point of going around all the British guests keeping you informed of what's going on around the place and taking time to get to know you. She is always on hand to help you out if you have any issues ( not that we had any) she is a credit to the hotel and the entertainment team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Egyptian hospitality at the 5 star (local category) SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort with the oriental flair and a special family friendly atmosphere and hotel facilities. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Hurghada