The hotel is very nice. The staff is very helpful and allowed us to choose the room from the empty available without any additional charges. The hotel is clear. The room was very comfort and including air condition, small tv with cable which we did not have a time to watch, hair dryer, very big and nice mirror at the bathroom, minibar, sofa, and very comfort big king bed. Our bungalow was very nice and clear and the house keeping service was everyday without additional charges or any payment for the housekeeper. If you call the reception for anything they response immeditly in few minutes.
Manta is the main restaurant that we have breakfast, launch, and dinner. The food not so fantastic and quite repeated. The drinks are available at restaurant's bar. The water also fill yourself during you have your meal. The staff of manta helpful and if you need anything they help you. I onnce have 2 cups they helped me to take them to the table. the fish meals not nice.
The Dolfin restaurant is a bar and I liked its ice cream which from 12 to 1 at noon. there also very nice light pitzza and pasta . the staff is very nice at dolfine restautant.
The orienal bar was at night and it is very amazing to set at it at night and breath the wonderful clean air that smells like at "sahara" clean air.
Shamousa bar I did not join it as I was all the day on the beach.
There also a small bar at the reception but I did not use it morr than twice. I can say it was clear.
The main WC behind the reception not so clean floor.
The other bars was closed.
The animation team is weak but try to do something with us. There is a wonderful music half of the day on the beach, so we swim and dance in the wonderful sea. The beach was wonderful but the sand have some not clean location specially where there are kids but the staff at the end of the day I saw them cleaning all the beach. and the next day the location was clear on the sand. there is a diving center but I did not use it. there also a colona watersports but I also did not join it.
The gardens between the bungalow are very green and full of flowers. Our bungalow window was next to amazing purple flowers.
The hotel is very nice, cheap, clear, and helpful staff. and very close to the airport. one problem the wifi is not free but I used mobile internet so it was not my problem :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About the hotel: Hotel Magawish Village & Resort is ideally located in the tourist area of 1.2 km of natural sandy beache overlooking the Magawish island. Everybody likes to stay at the beach, especially if it takes place on the Red Sea coast, where 365 days a year heat. On our proposed resort for a large variety of outdoor activities and sports - from diving and snorkeling to extreme kite surfing. Location: Located on the beach, 8 km from the airport and 15 kilometers from the center of Hurghada. Number of rooms: 425 Types of rooms: 332 bungalow,24 studios, 56 apartments, 9 family rooms, 2 family villas, 2 royal suites. Room Description: The hotel provides accommodation in the hotel type buildings and bungalow-type, which are distributed throughout the hotel to ensure privacy during your stay. All rooms have individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, bath or shower, minibar, terrace or balcony . Guest Services: - reception desk and information desk - limousine - laundry - internet cafe - professional animation team - kids club - supermarket - shop - two freshwater swimming pools (one heated in winter) - two children's pools - tennis courts - squash courts. - an international diving center - windsurfing and kite surfing - riding (for beginners - with instructor) For children: - playground; - children's club. Restaurant and bars: Restaurant Manta: buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. beach bar and restaurant The dolphin: pizza, pasta and salad at lunchtime. Restaurant Mermaid: a wide range of seafood dishes, both international and local, deluxe sea view and a fantastic view of the sky. Stylish pub Bogart's pub & Disco: excellent place to have fun for a pleasant drink. A bar Panorama, bar Divers, a poolside bar Shamousa, a poolside bar, and Lotus Oriental Cafe. Beach: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Magawish Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magawish Swiss Hotel Hurghada
- Magawish Swiss Resort All Inclusive