I have been visiting the Hotel since 2007. Every time I noticed some changes. A few years ego, when the Egyptian tourism was very popular and attractive, the Hotel was full of guests and we could feel perfect atmosphere of holiday. The management started to refresh the apartment’s buildings and bungalows. If you pick the Hotel you have to ask for the refreshed rooms. There is no problem to change the bungalow to any other if you want to without any extra charges. I think that the refreshed room can be accepted as 4* rooms. I would also say that the food is very good and safe for tourists. Drinks are available all day. The Hotel has got the largest beach in Hurghada, and you can always find a place for yourself (noisy or quiet whatever you prefer). And that is important that there is beautiful natural sand. Management and the regular staff are friendly and very helpful. The towels are changed every day. I have to underline that there is also the biggest sport spot in Hurghada. Surfing and kite surfing are available for the beginners as well as for the masters. Sometimes sunbathing on the beach (umbrellas and beds are free of charge) you can watch several kites jumping on the water. You can always find similar offer but you can not find such a beautiful beach and excellent kite spot. For people who are looking for attractive night life it is very easy to access the city –a taxi costs 4 or 5 US dollars only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About the hotel: Hotel Magawish Village & Resort is ideally located in the tourist area of 1.2 km of natural sandy beache overlooking the Magawish island. Everybody likes to stay at the beach, especially if it takes place on the Red Sea coast, where 365 days a year heat. On our proposed resort for a large variety of outdoor activities and sports - from diving and snorkeling to extreme kite surfing. Location: Located on the beach, 8 km from the airport and 15 kilometers from the center of Hurghada. Number of rooms: 425 Types of rooms: 332 bungalow,24 studios, 56 apartments, 9 family rooms, 2 family villas, 2 royal suites. Room Description: The hotel provides accommodation in the hotel type buildings and bungalow-type, which are distributed throughout the hotel to ensure privacy during your stay. All rooms have individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, bath or shower, minibar, terrace or balcony . Guest Services: - reception desk and information desk - limousine - laundry - internet cafe - professional animation team - kids club - supermarket - shop - two freshwater swimming pools (one heated in winter) - two children's pools - tennis courts - squash courts. - an international diving center - windsurfing and kite surfing - riding (for beginners - with instructor) For children: - playground; - children's club. Restaurant and bars: Restaurant Manta: buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. beach bar and restaurant The dolphin: pizza, pasta and salad at lunchtime. Restaurant Mermaid: a wide range of seafood dishes, both international and local, deluxe sea view and a fantastic view of the sky. Stylish pub Bogart's pub & Disco: excellent place to have fun for a pleasant drink. A bar Panorama, bar Divers, a poolside bar Shamousa, a poolside bar, and Lotus Oriental Cafe. Beach: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Magawish Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magawish Swiss Hotel Hurghada
- Magawish Swiss Resort All Inclusive