Magawish Village & Resort
Jaz Makadi Saraya Resort(Makadi Bay)
US$126
US$91
US$86
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$220
Sheraton.com
US$78
US$184
US$178
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Iberotel Makadi Beach(Makadi Bay)
US$364
US$170
Travelocity
US$120
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscolona diverstasty pizzaanimation teamshallow waternice beachall inclusive packagetour operatorsoupsbeach restaurantcleaned every dayseareceptionpoolsegipthurgadasunbathinggardeners
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel well I say hotel its all ground floor chalets, some in middle of nowhere, ours were luckily next to beach, there is one restaurant for breakfast dinner and tea, the main attraction of the panorama bar was shut for the whole stay saying it was broke?? The rooms small grubby and very outdated, the pools not heated in winter (wasnt told) the food the same everyday, there is nothing on the outside of this hotel you have to get a taxi to the shop, they have a shop on site but its expensive, you get a fridge in your room ( filthy) and empty, remember the only shop for water is theres, we had to stay in the lobby until the stage room was open and then endure the acts, I was embarrassed, then had to wait for the oasis bar to open, dont let the name fool you its a window in a hut, and you have to wait till they finnish watching there tv. There are a couple of shops onsite but they mithet you, and watch out for the bar manager in the lobby, he constantly bugged us, wanted money wanted us to keep meeting him downtown and we fell for it once adking for money or my number just being sleazy, he goes for the English, there were only 2 couples there and 1 was us, we ended up just staying in our room so not to bump into him, right the beach, beautiful and very very big, dont let the pics fool you of this hotel as there is a pic of a walkway into the sea??? There isnt.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank hairyfeet
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hairyfeet
Reviewed 18 May 2014

"I love "Magawish"... It old hotel and I could not found any other place to be peaceful... I have been there many times, and I have seen many other places and hotels, nothing compared with "Magawish"... It like a Paradise. Everything, sea, beach, territory, rooms, staff like for you only. Sea and beach both amazing... Territory is big and well-groomed, green and cosy. Rooms are clean. Staff polite and friendly. Everything from the main gate make you relax... It very quiet and calmly place. Seven years already I visit "Magawish", three times in the year I am there, and I never boring from this place. Everything there for you... Animators will make you being jolly and being not lazy with their joke, gymnastic and dances. Receptionists always care of you. Two swimming-pools, any kind of entertainments on the beach. And what else important for tourists, of course the food... You will never hungry in "Magawish", many snack-bars everywhere, pizza, ice-cream, fresh juice, any kind of drinks on the beach. But the main restaurant "Manta" will surprise you... I am very choosy with food, but I always satisfied with it. "Manta" is spacious and cosy, has a terrace. Food is variety and delicious. Meat, fish, many kind of salads, fruits and of course wonderful sweets... Staff of restaurant meet you with a smile, they give you good service.
I like stay on the beach at evening when only sea sounds with its waves... There is no place like "Magawish". I invite you there...
You don't believe? You can see me there in September. I am responsible about what I say... 26.04-17.05.2014, my last time in "Magawish".

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Olga U
Essam A, Front Office Manager at Magawish Village & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Olga,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at Magawish village & Resort Hurghada and for recommending our resort.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

I will certainly share your great comments with our team, who I know will all be delighted to hear such a positive review.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

That's my first time at this hotel and i am spellbound.The rooms are big,clean,bright......I can write so many things about the hotel......and only good things...But i was admiring of staff. The staff is incredible.. ..always smiling,every time offer help for everything..,communicative...with one word-heroes!Thank you,one again!!!

Room Tip: Every room is good,comfortable,shine and calm.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Denislava86
Essam A, Front Office Manager at Magawish Village & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Denislava,

Many thanks for posting your feedback through Trip Advisor site.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your first stay at our resort, thank you for your positive review.

It is a pleasure to note that our overall services and accommodation provided were up to your satisfaction.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you & your family back at Magawish village & Resort.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my family before Christmass last year. We arrived late at night and first had to wait more than one hour for our suitcases- we could have easily carried them by ourselves but the staff insisted and didnt let us carry them. Another thing, there were supposed to be 2 beds and one additional bed in our room, which was not even ready. Had to wait another hour to get some sheets and then had to make the bed by ourselves. It is definetely not something you are happy to do after 3 hours flight and at 4 in the morning. The next morning we complained about our room- it was very far away from the beach and dinning room and it was not suitable for 3 people. The staff said they will provide another room- clearly the resort was half empty. It took 2 hours and several rooms before they finally gave us what we payed for- you have to insist on them because they are not willing to give nice and renovated rooms easily. Also, if you slip few euros in your passport when checking it, it definetely helps- we "bribed" our guy with 20 euros and he told us which rooms to demand at the reception. Its Egypt, thats how it works! Another thing, the food in this place is not good. Ended up eating pasta more or less every day though we had all inclusive package. Sometimes they put some nice fish on the menu and also breakfast is decent, but thats about it. The beach is nice, they also serve some alcohol (its very very dilluted) and ice cream (only 2 hours a day funnily enough). The staff is extremely kind, sometimes even too kind (restaurant manager asking us every few minutes if we are ok). This place has a great location, we heard its the only hotel directly on the beach, but thats about it!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank janakovac

Dear janakovac ,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your feedback following your recent stay at Magawish village & resort Hurghada .

However, I was really concerned to learn that you were not satisfied with your stay and that we did not meet your expectations. Kindly be informed that your comments have been taken very seriously by the Hotel Management.

Kindly rest assured that our guests satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we spare no efforts in ensuring this at all times. It is only through indispensable feedback received from our valued guests, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Magawish; we really hope to see you again at a certain point in the future. In case you change your mind, please contact us directly and will arrange for your stay up to your expectations.