“Amazing day with Diving star!”
Review of Diving Star

Diving Star
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Here at Diving Star we pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in diving that the red sea has to offer, our main mission is to ensure that every one of our customers leaves us safely and satisfied, with the enjoyment of a lifetime experience that they will never forget
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We had an incredible time with the Diving star crew on Sweet Maya boat. It was our first ever diving experience,and they made it incredible. THE BEST value for money you'll find in Hurghada. We paid around 75 usd for two for a whole day of swimming, tanning, snorkeling and, of course, diving. The price includes:

-transfer from/to your hotel
-introduction for newbies on board
-2 dives, 20 minutes each with an instructor (go for Mahmoud, he's super awesome) in 2 locations the boat will go to
-all equipment included, plus you can use the masks and fins in between dives for snorkeling
-lunch on board

If you're not into lazy type of vacation, or you're bored of laying around on the beach all day, you should definitely go for this trip. Diving is easy and fun with these guys!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"diving"
in 75 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing day at Sweet Maya!! I used to be scared of diving but I am not any more! Great instructors! Great boat! Great food! This was a highlight of my holidays!

I will be back I promise!

All the best Team! You do a great job! Thank you ever so much!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

It was such a great week with Diving Star. Whale shark, dolphins, octopus, turtles, wrecks,... what to except more? The equipment was perfect, the food delicious and the team great. Special thanks to our dive guide Mahmoud. A really professional diving center

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Thank u so much guys! Second time it was so good, we were dancing inda water with my instructor )))) I wii remember that for all my life!!! Special thanks for Mahmoud! ;)
Good luck for all of u!!!

P.S. we will be back ;)))

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

It is easy to book on their site and quick response. The staff and crew are very helpful friendly and professional. All levels of divers and non divers catered for. I had five beautiful days diving with them. Pick up from your hotel and good food on the boat all in the price. If you need equipment no problem they have everything on the boat and rental prices are not expensive so no need to take all your kit. I can't tell you how highly I recommend diving star and would certainly dive with them again. I have been home now two days and miss everyone on the boat already. Love you diving star ❤️