“Excellent”

Travelodge Avenel Woodbridge
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Avenel
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I've been there 3 times already and it's always clean, all the rooms have a flat tv, and they are pretty comfortable. PETE, The guy at the check in/check out counter have been very friendly and respectful

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Mehul B, General Manager at Travelodge Avenel Woodbridge, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Hi, Mr. john,Thank you for taking your time to stay at the La Mirage of Avenel, NJ and writing a review based on your most recent stay at our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Scranton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several time. The people there are always very friendly and helpful. The room has always been very clean and comfortable. Its easy to find with several place to eat close by.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Mehul B, General Manager at Travelodge Avenel Woodbridge, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Hi,
John hank you for taking your time to stay at the La Mirage of Avenel, NJ and writing a review based on your most recent stay at our hotel.
We hope to see you again Mr. john.
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed overnight on a Saturday. I was very pleasantly surprised at all the great amenities that came with the room. Staff very nice. Called room after I checked in to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Very nice room, great staff, everything hassle free. Beds very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Mehul B, General Manager at Travelodge Avenel Woodbridge, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Hi,
Sara Thank you for taking your time to stay at the La Mirage of Avenel, NJ and writing a review based on your most recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel. Our quality of service is improved everyday with consistent training of our entire staff.

we hope to see you again.
Cranford, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

It's a cozy place with excellent service. I really enjoyed my stay. The location is very convenient and surrounded with restaurants and very close to the mall. Overall a great place to spend the night.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Nancy S
Mehul B, General Manager at Travelodge Avenel Woodbridge, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Hi,
Nancy Thank you for taking your time to stay at the La Mirage of Avenel, NJ and writing a review based on your most recent stay at our hotel.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I just completed a night stay and my only regret is that I didn't discover this hotel for a previous stay. The hotel is attractive and clean, everything in the room worked well and the bed was comfortable. All the staff members greeted me warmly and "parth", who checked me in, was just the front desk person every hotel should be lucky to have, he was fast, polite and very friendly took care of me well . Overall a nice place maybe a place in my mind for a next visit. Thank you for all the help.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Mehul B, General Manager at Travelodge Avenel Woodbridge, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hi, Elena
Kingston, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Totally unexpected. Clean & well appointed motel with a courteous and caring staff . Price was right and the room decor was very modern, clean and cozi. Excellent front desk staff. Young boy path was very good and helpful with his service. Will stay here again and I would recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2014
Mehul B, Manager at Travelodge Avenel Woodbridge, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Hello,

Macky logranio T

We hope to see you again very soon and service your next stay with an even better quality of service.
Rochelle Park, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was in the area for a few days because of work and needed to lay my head on for a while. I saw this hotel while passing it on the highway so I made a U-turn and decided to spend my cash here. The front desk guy "Mehool" was friendly and was quick with the check in process. I went into the room and died completely on the bed, I will not forget the comfort I felt. The bathroom was clean, and the television worked like a beauty. Choosing this again for a quick nap.

Room Tip: good for a good nap, not long term.