Excellent hotel for golfers and non-golfers alike - I can add very little to this review that has not already been said in other reviews:
• Superb service
• Lovely spacious, clean, modern rooms with a huge bathroom/dressing area
• Marvellous food
• Very peaceful
This was our 9th visit to Egypt - when we visit again it WILL be to the Zaz Makadi
The only slight niggles were:
• Not enough sun beds for all the guests if the hotel is busy and not enough mattresses for the sun beds that are available - something the management could try to address.
• The beach is not worth visiting
• Very little entertainment of an evening.
Having said that, we only had problems getting a sun bed and mattress a couple of times and the staff always tried to rectify by finding more sun beds (but without a mattress or parasol).
The beach is out of the hotel's control and the hotel pool area is so nice you don’t need to visit the beach
Personally we don’t require entertainment every night and the six nights (of 14) that there was entertainment were very enjoyable.
We are both golfers and thought the course was very good but even for non-golfers a walk around the cart track would be very pleasant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Steigenberger Makadi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.