Makadi Iberotel & Jazz are #1 place in Egypt for the holiday. That is always high level of service, management does the best for the guests. The area is so lovely, lots of flowers, greenery. There are SPA, Big GYM room, recreation zones with volley/ football / tennis. supermarket is present, some a-la carte restaurants, but the test of cuisine is not different than in Main Restaurant. Really necessary to have Arabic / Oriental Restaurant as we went to Hurghada that to taste it, the place on Sherry Street. Taxi/limo or shuttle bus are available for the trip to Hurghada.
Water Park is including and there are shuttle buses drop off to/from.
Evening entertainment and shisha corner should be improved, we were more enjoyed it in Iberotel Beach. New rules, there is not allowed alcohol on the beach, but for extra payment - they will serve it from the Restaurant, which is located on the beach. One bottle of wine is around 200 LE. Beer is acceptable, so the question why not vine??? The towel need to carry to the beach, as only 1 towel house is located close to the restaurant. Fresh juices are extra charge, however orange is so cheap in Egypt and hotel may provide it for free. Breakfast and dinner have a very good variety of food and delicious taste. WiFi is only once will provide for the free, the rest is payment. Room is comfortable, water power in shower was enough. Be careful with safe, which is not high security quality and recheck after you close it. Thank you so much for the Reception Team!!! Recommend that place for the holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a five-star, all-inclusive resort in Egypt’s flourishing Madinat Makadi area, Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort truly is a holiday oasis of comfort and tranquility. Guests enjoy access to a private beach, bathe in the Red Sea and can arrange exciting activities including scuba diving and windsurfing. It’s even possible to organize excursions into the desert and mountain, home to Bedouin villages, oases and ancient ruins. Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort is the single largest resort in the Madinat Makadi complex, but it still provides personalized service for guests. This is due, in part, to the breadth of facilities available across the complex, allowing individual resorts to focus more on their guests and less on the upkeep of a single, all-inclusive resort property. The result is an intimate and luxurious holiday underpinned by a vast collection of facilities and services. Exceptional facilities are a shining example of what the Madinat Makadi resort complex does right. Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort offers a host of facilities, including 24-hour front desk services, unlimited internet access during the stay in public areas, laundry service and a shuttle bus to and from Hurghada city centre both at an extra charge. There are gift and souvenir shops located right on hotel grounds, with more in the surrounding area. Families with children will find plenty to excite children, including the action-packed Kids’ Club. Finally, the leisure facilities at Madinat Makadi are second to none, with a wide range of land- and water-based sports catered for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis & Family Hotel Makadi Bay
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis And Family Resort
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis Family Resort