A great hotel we discovered by chance, having booked 2 days before departure! The buffet restaurant was excellent, with a huge choice of varied foods, mounts of fresh salads, vegetables and fresh fruit: a real paradise for vegetarians.
The staff was absolutely lovely, going out of their way to please us. We distributed some (well deserved!) tips only on the day of departure, therefore I am sure all their friendliness was real.
The people at the reception were also very eager to be of help - for example, our request to change rooms (we feared the noise in the immediate vicissinity of the little amphitheater) was promptly taken into consideration and a room facing the pool was immediately provided.
The pool was a paradise for active swimmers, with over 60 meters for sportive practice!
And we discovered with delight that daily temperatures in March revolve around 28 to 30 degrees... a dream!
We hope that the quality will remain that high over the years, since we definitely expect to go back as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a five-star, all-inclusive resort in Egypt’s flourishing Madinat Makadi area, Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort truly is a holiday oasis of comfort and tranquility. Guests enjoy access to a private beach, bathe in the Red Sea and can arrange exciting activities including scuba diving and windsurfing. It’s even possible to organize excursions into the desert and mountain, home to Bedouin villages, oases and ancient ruins. Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort is the single largest resort in the Madinat Makadi complex, but it still provides personalized service for guests. This is due, in part, to the breadth of facilities available across the complex, allowing individual resorts to focus more on their guests and less on the upkeep of a single, all-inclusive resort property. The result is an intimate and luxurious holiday underpinned by a vast collection of facilities and services. Exceptional facilities are a shining example of what the Madinat Makadi resort complex does right. Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort offers a host of facilities, including 24-hour front desk services, unlimited internet access during the stay in public areas, laundry service and a shuttle bus to and from Hurghada city centre both at an extra charge. There are gift and souvenir shops located right on hotel grounds, with more in the surrounding area. Families with children will find plenty to excite children, including the action-packed Kids’ Club. Finally, the leisure facilities at Madinat Makadi are second to none, with a wide range of land- and water-based sports catered for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jaz Makadi Oasis Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis & Family Hotel Makadi Bay
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis And Family Resort
- Iberotel Makadi Oasis Family Resort