I have just returned from Tia Heights and want to express what a wonderful place it is.I felt like I was on a film set. The hotel is like a Hollywood home.Clean,cool and staffed by well mannered,polite and industrious staff.The manager was as friendly as he was helpful as were the reception staff,cleaners and concierge.The trips were fairly priced and well organised and there were lots of family events as well.The hotel is set in ideallic surroundings and there is something to occupy every age and gender.Badwahs,Luxor trips,snorkelling,market days,camel rides,swimming in the most enormous hotel pool,drinks,entertainment,,internet,saunas,massage,gymnasiums and so much more.The food was excellent,the rooms spacious and clean and the weather and bouganvillas a colourful extra to a most splendid holiday.Massive thank you to all who work behind the scenes as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Egypt's spectacular Red Sea coast, TIA Height's large resort is ideally situated on a stretch of sandy beach in Makadi Bay. The hotel faces the magical waters of Egypt's Red Sea, nestled between desert dunes and breathtaking mountain ranges. The bay provides a superb location for scuba-diving and snorkeling. Built over 250,000 square metres (in a total surrounding area of one million square metres of land), this five star resort boasts an international standard Aqua Park, a 6,400 square metre swimming pool that is considered the largest pool in the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tia Heights Makadi Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tia Heights Makadi Hotel Makadi Bay
- Hurghada Le Meridien
- Meridien Makadi Bay
- Le Meridien Makadi Bay Hurghada