This is very nice and clean maybe to much spacious hotel resort. We were accommodated in lovely room with beautifull far-reaching view. Food was delightfully with the large choise of fresch courses. All staff were very helpfull and friendly. The beach was relatively small but near was pretty coral reef so we could snorkeling.
In the hotel we bought a trip to Luxor where we saw all the beauty of this ancient city and it was an unforgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Egypt's spectacular Red Sea coast, TIA Height's large resort is ideally situated on a stretch of sandy beach in Makadi Bay. The hotel faces the magical waters of Egypt's Red Sea, nestled between desert dunes and breathtaking mountain ranges. The bay provides a superb location for scuba-diving and snorkeling. Built over 250,000 square metres (in a total surrounding area of one million square metres of land), this five star resort boasts an international standard Aqua Park, a 6,400 square metre swimming pool that is considered the largest pool in the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tia Heights Makadi Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tia Heights Makadi Hotel Makadi Bay
- Hurghada Le Meridien
- Meridien Makadi Bay
- Le Meridien Makadi Bay Hurghada