Hi all, I need to give some of you our true and honest opinion.
1. No way is this hotel a 5 star 3 to 3.5 at best; see the enclosed photos for proof.
2. Hotel staff top class could not do enough for you.
3. Entertainment team the best ever, Marley and co where brilliant.
4. Food in the main restaurant was a shambles it was like being at a stampede people just pushing and shoving.
5. I came down with not just a tummy bug, I was being sick with constant running to the toilet for 3.5 days. Evan after medication
6. Do not take any Egyptian money with you or Euro’s, take English and change in the Tee Shirt shop run by Michael and change there you will get better rate of exchange 12 Egyptian pounds to ten pounds, and an excellent person.
7. Again on the accommodation do not ask to go into block 38, we was in 38208, it must have been one of the worst rooms in the hotel, as you will see from the photos enclosed.
8. If anybody requites any further information then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Also these people do not offer any form of compensation to you what so ever
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Select Royal Makadi is located in the heart of Makadi bay. The hotel is built on relaxing landscape, with spectacular avers and fine sand beach for enjoyable vacation. Distance form Hurghada international Airport 30 minutes, from Hurghada downtown 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your SUNRISE Select Royal Makadi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Royal Makadi Hotel Makadi Bay
- Sunrise Makadi Bay
- Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay