1,055 results
All reviews beach restaurant broadway travel royal makadi main restaurant was great animation team nile cruise fish self service restaurant burger bar great effort italian restaurant the hotel is clean pool view the beach is nice pools are great see you soon special thanks
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Let's start by saying that, The hotel is a very reasonable value for money but my first advice would be : don't let the word "royal" makes you expect an outstanding furniture or a very large room, it is still an excellent choice as a midrange 5 stars hotel, 8/10
If you are looking for a good beach to swim, this would be my first recommendation as for me the beach is fantastic 9.5/10.
Pools are OK and they will give you different choices with different locations but they are still 135cm maximum depth which is not enough for me, it would be better if it is 160 or 155 that would give me a better relaxing and swimming experience, 8/10
The food quality is good, and the dinner was very good, 8/10
The animation team is great and the night shows are fantastic 10/10 they are doing a great job on the pool, the beach and in the kids area
There is a lot Tips boxes in the restaurant but they never ask for tips,
Housekeeping are available all the time and they are doing there job in addition to their professionalism 10/10
The chick in took more than 30 mins and thanks for Nicole and Ahmed they helped me to finally finish, 9/10
I think I may come back to Labranda royal makadi but it will not be my next destination,
The hotel is clean however you may find a fly in the Restaurant as this is what happened to me, but I understand they are paying effort to keep it clean 8.5/10
i think that i may come back again,
but the last thing is a message to people working there, kindly be aware that your colleagues are paying a massive effort to get all the guests happy and satisfied, a word that shows inequality between an Egyptian guest and a foreigner guest or a German guest and a British guest can destroy the others effort , as while we were enjoying our stay , my wife haired a word from one of the chefs made her sad , and i'm sure this is not a part of your hotel's policy

this was my review , i hope that it was helpful and detailed :)
BR

Room Tip: the beach is fantastic,
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amr E
LABRANDAEgypt, General Manager at LABRANDA Royal Makadi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Mr. Amr,

Thank you for taking time and giving the feedback. We will consider your remarks for taking remedial actions and we would like to improve your opinion next time you visit us.

Labranda Royal Makadi is international hotel welcome different nationalities and cultures.Ensuring that hotel policies are respected in case of any of our valuable guest evaluate our regulations the hotel management acts immediately once reported.
We hope sincerely to see you again in Labranda Royal Makadi.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

It's not my first visit to labranda.. I visited garden hotel when it was azure in 2015 and we were impressed by the great hospitality.. the same when we visited club and it was under labranda name.. but this time in royal the hospitality was under expectation.. the check in process took very long time around 30 mins .. the receptionist told us that the lunch time ends at 3 pm but he didn't tell us in which restaurant..as two restaurants are serving lunch. One is the beach restaurant where we headed the lunch time ends at 2:30 and we were there at 2:30 .. and when we discovered the other restaurant which serves lunch till 3pm it was 3pm.. so no lunch.. but the snacks bar saved us from hanger .. it was my first time to feel the difference between foreigners and Egyptians.. the staff members in beach restaurant serve plates with a smile and bon appetite if you are a foreigner..but without smile or word when serving plates to Egyptians! What a shame! I understand that some people show some bad manners and not following the rules during summer vacation.. but it's not a reason to have hard feelings and act depending on those feelings..I should stop talking about bad things and start to mention the good thing..the hotel is huge and you should look at the map well..the food tastes so good although there is no big varieties ..the a la carte restaurant need reservations a day before..the Italian restaurant is excellent in pizza ..ok in pasta..very good in salads and desserts .. the best restaurant was the Asian..everything is perfect..soup is perfect with Portobello mushrooms.. the appetizers are great ..including nice sushi ..the main course is excellent although there is limited choices which are 4 main dishes only..the desserts were very good..the hospitality was great in that restaurant..the main pool is excellent and it's warm..the level of cleanness is really high everywhere.. ..the room is specious and beautiful including free coffee station and water bottles and soft drinks .. the animation team is the best ever .. the night shows is amazing..the beach is the best in hurghada.. there is some details in labranda hotels which make me really love it and enjoy my vacation there.. the kids area is so good.. the pool bar is excellent..keep up the great work .. I will come back soon

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Samar A

Dear Mrs. Samar,

Thank you for taking time and giving the feedback.
The check in time is 14:00 and check out time is 12:00 afternoon. The early check in is subject of hotel availability.

We hope sincerely to see you again in Labranda Royal Makadi.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

A beautiful setting gorgeous sea swimming amongst the fish was great. The restaurants had plenty food throughout the day. You learn to be selective about bars as certain locations had better wine and better quality drinks. The staff were helpful and friendly. Very cost effective I would definitely go back for winter sun.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
LABRANDAEgypt, General Manager at LABRANDA Royal Makadi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mrs. Debora,

Thanks you very much for having taken the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Labranda Royal Makadi.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday and looking forward to welcoming you in winter for another pleasant vacation with us.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

A bit isolated but links from hotel to centre and shopping centre

Good water amenities. Fantastic staff

Rooms a bit tiered but kept clean and beds great nights sleep

Choice of restaurants that need to be booked but all include in price means that you don’t have the repetitive ness often found when AI

Pools etc all great. Only draw back is if you don’t join the great sun bed reservation which stats about 5am. You might not get to sit where you want to Staff aware of the practice but seem to just accept it

Unlimited bottled water included what a bonus

Over all we had a great holiday and would return. Thank you to all the staff for the excellent service

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
LABRANDAEgypt, General Manager at LABRANDA Royal Makadi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Mrs. Pamela,

We will consider your remarks about reservation of sunbeds and take remedial actions and we would like to improve your opinion next time you visit us.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We have just returned from 2weeks holiday hotel stay split by a 7 day Nile cruise.
Lovely hotel and even though on the large side didn't feel impersonal.
Lovely large room and very comfortable bed and brilliant shower.we stayed in room 1065 first and 1067 after cruise and staff looking after our room was faultless. The only problem with these rooms was the door to join them through which you could hear everything!
The food and service in all the resturants we used was excellent. You need to book speciality resturants for the evening by the main resturant.
The 3 pools were lovely my husband preferred the fresh water ones as found the salt one too salty, I found all lovely. Found sun beds easily at all pools despite towels being left early morning on lots of them!
The beach is great and not too much problem finding a bed.
If you walk left there is a long pier which gives access to a reef full of sea life.
There are several shops within the hotel and we found prices quite high but worth a haggle.
We did use the spa and while lovely, did find it odd sharing a large room with a couple we didn't know during our hammam.
My husband fancied the idea of a henna tattoo and waited while the owner was telephoned to give us a price. When he arrived he asked for £70 did drop to £40 and we declined.
Hotel guests seem to be mainly German but not a problem and staff treated everyone equally.
Evening entertainment was good though audience participation on a few nights isn't our thing. Animation team were friendly but not pushy.
If you didn't want to be hassled by various people offering trips,spa or beauty services a red flag is available from reception to hang from your sun shade.
We both had a lovely holiday and hope to return next year and would recommend to all.
Those of you who have read my reviews before know how fussy I am lol.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jane C
LABRANDAEgypt, General Manager at LABRANDA Royal Makadi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Mrs.Jane,

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday and looking forward to welcoming you in summer for another pleasant vacation with us.