1,013 results
All reviewsbeach restaurantbroadway travelroyal makadimain restaurant was greatanimation teamnile cruisefishself service restaurantburger bargreat effortitalian restaurantthe hotel is cleanpool viewthe beach is nicepools are greatsee you soonspecial thanks
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Loved every minute of my stay , the staff are wonderful, the hotel is spotless, the food is great can’t wait to return , the beach was beautiful and the setting is just amazing , the weather was brilliant although just a tad colder at night , I really recommend this hotel the staff are a credit to them ❤️☀️

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grace B
LABRANDAEgypt, General Manager at LABRANDA Royal Makadi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Mrs. Grace,
Thank You for your time and positive feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay in Labranda Royal Makadi, as well as the fact that our hotel, staff and service leave you the most pleasant memories.
Assessment and recognition by our guests is our highest praise!
Once again we would like to thank you for your feedback and hope to see you soon in Labranda Royal Makadi.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

After reading a few reviews I was a little worried about going there, but i needn't have worried at all. The hotel is amazing the staff are so friendly. I emailed the hotel approx 2 weeks before we arrived to ask if we could have a ground floor room as my partner is disabled and there are no lifts in the resort, within 24 hours of me emailing they responded and said it was no problem. We had a lovely room looking out onto the pool where you can just walk off the balcony to the sunbeds. The room itself was spacious with tea and coffee facilities. The food was fine by me you'll never go hungry there's always something good to eat. If you are on the beach you don't need to walk up to the main restaurant at lunch as you can use the restaurant near the beach next to the bar. You can also book al a carte at no extra cost, there's Cuban, Asian, Italian, Greek, burger bar etc, these have to be booked 1 day in advance or do what we did and booked one for every night in one go. The entertainment is like all entertainment anywhere you go it's a little cheesy but they work really hard for US. The beach is a little gravely so take beach shoes, if you don't want to be pestered by people selling stuff to you get a red flag from reception or the towel guy and put it on the parasol. All in all the holiday was fantastic definitely coming back next year

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank danny24m
LABRANDAEgypt, General Manager at LABRANDA Royal Makadi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Mr. Danny,

We are pleased to hear that we could exceed your expectations and that you liked our hotel.

We will pass on your compliments to our staff, which is the best motivation we can offer!

Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! Everyone is so nice because we have the best guests. And we have figured out what makes every guest happy so we are doing our best to be successful on that field. There is nothing that makes us happier than hearing that you will return on your next visit!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Let's start by saying that, The hotel is a very reasonable value for money but my first advice would be : don't let the word "royal" makes you expect an outstanding furniture or a very large room, it is still an excellent choice as a midrange 5 stars hotel, 8/10
If you are looking for a good beach to swim, this would be my first recommendation as for me the beach is fantastic 9.5/10.
Pools are OK and they will give you different choices with different locations but they are still 135cm maximum depth which is not enough for me, it would be better if it is 160 or 155 that would give me a better relaxing and swimming experience, 8/10
The food quality is good, and the dinner was very good, 8/10
The animation team is great and the night shows are fantastic 10/10 they are doing a great job on the pool, the beach and in the kids area
There is a lot Tips boxes in the restaurant but they never ask for tips,
Housekeeping are available all the time and they are doing there job in addition to their professionalism 10/10
The chick in took more than 30 mins and thanks for Nicole and Ahmed they helped me to finally finish, 9/10
I think I may come back to Labranda royal makadi but it will not be my next destination,
The hotel is clean however you may find a fly in the Restaurant as this is what happened to me, but I understand they are paying effort to keep it clean 8.5/10
i think that i may come back again,
but the last thing is a message to people working there, kindly be aware that your colleagues are paying a massive effort to get all the guests happy and satisfied, a word that shows inequality between an Egyptian guest and a foreigner guest or a German guest and a British guest can destroy the others effort , as while we were enjoying our stay , my wife haired a word from one of the chefs made her sad , and i'm sure this is not a part of your hotel's policy

this was my review , i hope that it was helpful and detailed :)
BR

Room Tip: the beach is fantastic,
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amr E
LABRANDAEgypt, General Manager at LABRANDA Royal Makadi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Mr. Amr,

Thank you for taking time and giving the feedback. We will consider your remarks for taking remedial actions and we would like to improve your opinion next time you visit us.

Labranda Royal Makadi is international hotel welcome different nationalities and cultures.Ensuring that hotel policies are respected in case of any of our valuable guest evaluate our regulations the hotel management acts immediately once reported.
We hope sincerely to see you again in Labranda Royal Makadi.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

It's not my first visit to labranda.. I visited garden hotel when it was azure in 2015 and we were impressed by the great hospitality.. the same when we visited club and it was under labranda name.. but this time in royal the hospitality was under expectation.. the check in process took very long time around 30 mins .. the receptionist told us that the lunch time ends at 3 pm but he didn't tell us in which restaurant..as two restaurants are serving lunch. One is the beach restaurant where we headed the lunch time ends at 2:30 and we were there at 2:30 .. and when we discovered the other restaurant which serves lunch till 3pm it was 3pm.. so no lunch.. but the snacks bar saved us from hanger .. it was my first time to feel the difference between foreigners and Egyptians.. the staff members in beach restaurant serve plates with a smile and bon appetite if you are a foreigner..but without smile or word when serving plates to Egyptians! What a shame! I understand that some people show some bad manners and not following the rules during summer vacation.. but it's not a reason to have hard feelings and act depending on those feelings..I should stop talking about bad things and start to mention the good thing..the hotel is huge and you should look at the map well..the food tastes so good although there is no big varieties ..the a la carte restaurant need reservations a day before..the Italian restaurant is excellent in pizza ..ok in pasta..very good in salads and desserts .. the best restaurant was the Asian..everything is perfect..soup is perfect with Portobello mushrooms.. the appetizers are great ..including nice sushi ..the main course is excellent although there is limited choices which are 4 main dishes only..the desserts were very good..the hospitality was great in that restaurant..the main pool is excellent and it's warm..the level of cleanness is really high everywhere.. ..the room is specious and beautiful including free coffee station and water bottles and soft drinks .. the animation team is the best ever .. the night shows is amazing..the beach is the best in hurghada.. there is some details in labranda hotels which make me really love it and enjoy my vacation there.. the kids area is so good.. the pool bar is excellent..keep up the great work .. I will come back soon

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Samar A

Dear Mrs. Samar,

Thank you for taking time and giving the feedback.
The check in time is 14:00 and check out time is 12:00 afternoon. The early check in is subject of hotel availability.

We hope sincerely to see you again in Labranda Royal Makadi.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

A beautiful setting gorgeous sea swimming amongst the fish was great. The restaurants had plenty food throughout the day. You learn to be selective about bars as certain locations had better wine and better quality drinks. The staff were helpful and friendly. Very cost effective I would definitely go back for winter sun.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
LABRANDAEgypt, General Manager at LABRANDA Royal Makadi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mrs. Debora,

Thanks you very much for having taken the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Labranda Royal Makadi.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday and looking forward to welcoming you in winter for another pleasant vacation with us.