We just returned from 2 weeks holiday and we already miss it. I want to mark some important points for those who read the comments on Trip advisor:
*Food: fresh salad, good grills, we recommend the Oriental and the Italian restaurants for the dinner;
*Dessert: it needs new fingers to bring more Oriental touch;
*Bars: the cocktails are not all inclusive, it cost 1 euro each, anyway we couldn't be fans of the local alcohols, except the rose wine that was better;
*Room: clean, nice view to the pools or to the sea; unfortunately, it had no safety box, you need to leave your values things in a special room in the reception;
*Pool: nice massage water fall in the pool, clean water;
*Beach: large enough for all the customers, great view, quiet, except the camel 'taxi' :)))))) which entertained us daily;
*Staff: offer them best and they are kind and polite, but we had the impression that there are less service workers then necessary.
Special thanks to the one who made our holiday with his kindness and permanent smile: Yonan (service and bar).
We also thanks to kitchen chef Ahmed Al Sharkawy for maintaining the 3 restaurants with very good and fresh food, checking everything all the time (this is what we liked to see in a chef!), to Obama, the animator, for his energy and for the daily intensive aqua gym ( he is the best for it if you want to lose weight during the holiday and to 'resurrect' your muscles!). Thanks for the music of Tarek, for Mereyem's charm and the sporty Alexei. We may forgot some names in this comment, but they know we appreciated them while we had been there.
P.S: 75-80% of the customers are Russian, just some Germans, French and Belgium, so try to be wise and enjoy the holiday, ignoring some rudeness of the majority!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LABRANDA Club Makadi – Super beach, enjoy a prime location in Makadi Bay, one of the most special areas of Hurghada, featuring an amazing beach which adds to the natural beauty of this property. Also the hotel is only a few minutes' drive from the Makadi and Soma Bay golf courses, securing a complete holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Labranda Club Makadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Azur Hotel Makadi Bay
- Resort All Inclusive Azur