There was our first stay in Egypt, we travelled as a couple for a one week. But we expected more from 5* hotel resort.
We arived about 6.a.m quite tired from travelling, but we got a room. It was on the right side of hotel complex, close to the beach with no view to pool or even sea. BUT there was very old and dirty furniture, beds were uncomfortable, not to mention the bathroom and toilet. Very weakly flowing water by showering, dirty toilet and toilet brush, no comment..Not properly or not cleaned room at all, dust and hair on the floor. Even you give some coins you eager to nothing.
Restaurant and beach bar:
Extra all inclusive is a must to pay for fresh and coctails! For free only sirup drinks, beer, water, local alco.
Main restaurant offered fresh salads, pastry, much cakes, some fishes and little selection of fruits /everyday only apples and oranges/, few meat and cheese. Almost everyday the same selection. Staff was although kind, but little chance to bring you some beer etc. Tables weren't cleaned up or prepared and a lots were nodding. Beach bar-everyday the same - veggies, one type of meat, pitta breads, rice, pasta and arrogant cook. Pizza and icecream was tasty. Glasses and cutlery were sometimes sticky.
Very nice and clean with kindly staff, but dirty towels not always changed to clean. The only big plus was the sea and the beach area. The sea was crystal clear with a lots of corals and colourfull fishes, diving and snorchling centre in here. Good animation with energic animators-morning gym,aqua gym,volleyball, darts, evening program near the reception, disco in hotel area for free.
Be aware from ordering taxi or hotel bus to Hurghada /some receptionist can you lie/ you may be a prey for a business in narrow hurghadas aisles. The only thing you can see is a long, dirty street with a lots of shops and annoying traders everywhere. The best way is to book some trips only by delegates. Very good one was submarine trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure Hotel offering All Inclusive service Located at unique Area at the Red Sea for all seasons. Multi nationalities and different Cultures of the Guests . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and LoveHolidays so you can book your Prima Life Makadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prima Life Makadi Hotel Makadi Bay
- Prima Life Makadi Hurghada