Free cancellation until 22/07
US$207
US$201
Priceline
3,179 results
All reviewswater parkswim up roomliquid barrooftop poolaqua vivaamaraya restaurantanimation teamall agesshuttle bus to the beachkids clubadult poolmain restaurantamazing hotelcouldn't do enoughgreat holidaytowel artspecial thanks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to start my review by saying if it wasn’t for the airport I would have already booked for next and I have only been back for a day.

So this hotel is superb, the staff are the part that really make this a pleasure to write a glowing review. The staff are brilliant, nothing was too much trouble and they made a great spectacle of my 40th birthday and the days after. I have never been to such a clean hotel, any spillage etc was cleaned immediately.

The food was above average for an all inclusive buffet, for all but one night there was only one of the buffet restaurants open, thankfully on the last night night they opened the Sunflower. The food here was excellent and the service was great with the waiters entertaining us with impromptu magic tricks.

I really cannot recommend this hotel and it’s staff high enough they are a credit to themselves, their company and cheesily their country.

We took two trips to the water park and it is a 5 minute bus ride away from the hotel. Whilst there food and drink is readily on hand and tasty enough for a lunchtime snack. I would suggest water shoes especially for kids as the floor there becomes ridiculously hot, and walking up to the adult slides was extremely painful.

We also made a trip to the beach one day which is a 5 minute walk even with a 6 year old. When we got there a Jaz employee helped find us some sun beds and rearranged them so all 5 of us were together under two sun shades. I had taken my mask and snorkel and hired one for my son at the beach which was £10 deposit and you get that back when you return them. Myself and my 6 year old swam out to the reef which is marked out with white buoys and when you get to it you can actually stand up if you get tired. What a treat it was, fish of all sizes and colours a 2 minute swim from the shore. If you don’t do this you will have sorely missed out, I can only imagine how good the snorkelling and diving boat trips must have been.

I would like to make a special mention of Hamy our cleaner thank you from the Walkers in room 1268 and 1269. Also the Ahmed bartender behind the bar at the quiet pool. Hamy made our room sensational for my 40th birthday the towel art he left daily was fantastic. At the pool Ahmed was really chatty and friendly and always coming round asking if we wanted more drinks as we were finishing the last.

It pains me that Hurghada airport is a farce and whilst I appreciate security as much as the next person it is beyond a joke!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DavidWalker300
Emad S, General Manager at Jaz Aquaviva, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear David,

Thank you for visiting Jaz Aquaviva and for taking the time to rate us.
We are very pleased that you have been very well with us in the Jaz Aquaviva Hotel and you had a very nice stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ok.Where do I start. Myself my wife and 3 children returned home last week after an amazing week here. This was our 1st time in Egypt but definitely won't be our last at this amazing hotel. We arrived late at nite to see this lovely stunning very clean and well looked after hotel. As we arrived late there was still food available for the new guests and the food was stunning. I didn't know how the sunbed situation would be so I did wake at 7am the first morning to go and put a few towels out to be greeted buy a very nice poolguy. He took my towels cards and inflatables and said leave it with him. I gave a small tip and I had the same beds every day without asking him he did it all . I gave him a bigger tip on.departure as he was fantastic. The restaurant was great. Plenty of choice plenty of room . Food was fantastic . The waiters are amazing guys. Also as soon as someone made a mess the cleaners we there cleaning up . This was the same throughout the hotel . Staff were always cleaning keeping it fresh and tidy. A must is the roof top Egyptian restaurant. So many pools to use. The 3big front ones ,the ones at the aqua part of the resort also 3 quiet pools for those wanting to relax. If u have no kids then the adult only rooftop pool is for you. The pool side can be slippery as expected but again the staff at the pools are always mopping away the water in the side etc... Drinks and great and even when u wanted to get drinks most of the time they were got for u by the incredible staff. A trip to the beach on the free bus is a must. I am so glad my children go to swim in the clear sea coral reef and have the fish swim around them. Truly amazing experience. The tui rep from uk Danielle is a great help and a fantastic pleasure to have her answer all question and help in anyway she could. Lastly the Animation team were lovely fantastic people im just gutted I don't know their surnames (any info be great lol) I would go back tomorrow if I could but definitely for 10/14 nights. Best holiday yet . Thank u all the staff at This AMAZING AND AMAZINGLY well run resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Deanrhi

Dear Dean,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a excellent holiday. Would definitely visit again. Could not fault anything about this hotel especially for kids it's amazing. Rooms are spotless beds comfortable. Cleaners make rooms so tidy. Drinks was good and food. Staff can't do enough for you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Aimee V

Dear Aimee,

We are pleased that you have chosen our Jaz Aquaviva for your sun holiday in Madinat Makadi and thank you for your positive rating. We are happy to share your praise for the staff and your satisfaction with the entire team - this is always a great motivation. It is nice to read that you spent a nice holiday
with us.
We would be very happy if you visit us again and stay until then,
with sunny greetings from the Red Sea
Best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Only problem that we encountered during our stay was the dining experience this appeared to be lack of staff. We chose a swim up room which was a god send what with the heat, everyone works exceptionally hard from the gardeners to the waiters all wanting to make your holiday the best they can. Value for money I believe that’s what I got, would I come back yes I think i would.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,

Thank you for giving us feedback on your stay in our house. We are pleased to read that we have succeeded in providing you with an all-round well-being holiday and you could relax.
Many thanks for the very nice comments to our hotel.
We will continue to strive to maintain and improve our standard. The entire team would be delighted to welcome you back to Jaz Aquaviva.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So much to say about the place but I could probably never do it justice. Everything was truly excelent from the pools to the aquapark ,the facilities,staff and the food. Plenty of things to do, and the planned excursions were great .

Stayed: April 2018