I like this hotel very much.Room were tidy,beutiful,big ,nature was green with many palms,flowers and etc. Food was good too(european,egyptian,italian) ,but the point is that I was staying for two weeks and it became a little bit tired. I choosed all inclusive so from the main bar everyday I took many glasses of cola ,juice ,sprite,cold water and some snack like donuts or pancakes. Animators were funny but a little bit annoying. The worse part was about doctors. They gave for my sister a few pills from sunburnt and requested us to pay 70 euros!! Of course we didn't pay and talked to receptionist who everything transferred to really important human in this hotel - manager. He was angry too - like us ,so we din't pay at all. Without this holidays was great !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenity Makadi Beach is located on the west banks of the Red Sea, built in Moroccan style. Opened in January 2007, this spacious five Stars Resort spans a total of 400,000 sq. meters, surrounded by large gardens, it is located directly on the Red Sea situated on its own wide beach 320m, offering spectacular views over the turquoise water and an amazing experience of a luxury life style, combined with the warmth of true Egyptian hospitality. The rooms are divided into five wings 17 clusters of 2-3 floors. You can simply relax on the hotel's beach or one of the spectacular 7 swimming pools. The resort has every possible feature to make your stay enjoyable by offering a wide range of safari and diving trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Serenity Makadi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Makadi Heights Hotel Makadi Bay
- Serenity Makadi Heights Bay