All bad reviewers are right ...uncooperative staff very far rooms bad service ...best comment is room trip no guides in the room for telephone numbers , it looks they put us ina hotel part that is still under reconstruction...I do not want to be here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenity Makadi Beach is located on the west banks of the Red Sea, built in Moroccan style. Opened in January 2007, this spacious five Stars Resort spans a total of 400,000 sq. meters, surrounded by large gardens, it is located directly on the Red Sea situated on its own wide beach 320m, offering spectacular views over the turquoise water and an amazing experience of a luxury life style, combined with the warmth of true Egyptian hospitality. The rooms are divided into five wings 17 clusters of 2-3 floors. You can simply relax on the hotel's beach or one of the spectacular 5 swimming pools. The resort has every possible feature to make your stay enjoyable by offering a wide range of safari and diving trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Serenity Makadi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Makadi Heights Hotel Makadi Bay
- Serenity Makadi Heights Bay