“Massively amazing place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bossa Nova Camp

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nuweiba
Bossa Nova Camp
“Massively amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hosts, beautiful spot, food, weather, u name it. This place deserves a medal!! The moment you reach the camp the owners give you a very warm welcome acompanied by fresh juice. The huts are amazingly neat, the music of the sea along with the moon site takes your breath away. I definatley recommend people to go visit this breathtaking camp, wether ur couples retreating, a group of people chilling, you name it. Enjoyment is going to be your buddy throughout your trip. Thank you bossa nova for being there :)

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Mostafty, Public Relations Manager at Bossa Nova Camp, responded to this review, 24 May 2016
thanks a lot for your review. we still trying to keep it up

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Egypt, cairo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

the most thing i found it amazing is that the owners is so friendly because i were alone but i felt that i have friends they never left me alone , hossam also plays music i enjoyed it and the food was great the soudanees sheif is amazing we did a lot of activities so i never felt bored we went snorkeling in the blue hole and also we snorkeled in bossa nova sea it was amazing they have a very nice reefs and we went for hiking it was a really nice trip

Room Tip: Taba Nuweiba Road 5 km | Before Nuweiba City, Nuweiba 12345, Egypt
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is an amazing place for relaxing and enjoying the true simple beauty of Sinai and red sea. When you are there you fell you have the sea is just for you. Its very quite , clean , simple and natural.
The managers are very friendly, you will enjoy their company specially if you play music ! You will have great time listening and playing along with Hossam's sweet bossa nova tunes , he's a very good guitarist as well as manager.
A lot of activities can be done if you don't want to just relax on the beach and read a book. For example snorkelling and watch the choral reefs by the coast that are vivid and untouched , hiking in nearby mountains, you can also book a safari for one day or more to the near by attractions in the deserts of Sinai like the coloured canyon, white canyon and many more.
The food is amazing too, the chef makes delicious fish and grilled chicken as well as freshly baked Bedouin bread at breakfast.
To sum up , great place for relaxing and getting some quite time away from the city

Room Tip: Try to book the huts right next to the sea
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

it was a really nice trip although i were alone

Room Tip: the huts on the beach are so close to the sea so you feel like you sleep in the sea
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I can't express how much I love this place. Its absolutely AMAZING!! Sleeping in large, clean, ocean front bamboo huts is something no words can describe. I have stayed at several camps in Nuweiba and none have been as welcoming as this one.

I went with my husband and my 2 year old son for my birthday. They took us on a hike through some of the hills/mountains. They even helped by carrying our son when we became tired. The views they allowed us to experience was breathtaking. They also allowed us to use their canoe so my husband and I could have some alone time. I've never left my son with strangers but this place and people made me feel like I've known them forever.

The food...oh the food...its a lot, filling and the BEST food I have experienced in Sinai (and that's saying a lot).

Honestly, I can't speak highly enough about this place. For the three of us we spent around 1,000 EGP for a week. This was half board. My birthday was made memorable with everything we saw, did and experienced...it was even topped off with a pancake and chocolate birthday cake and everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to me.

• Stayed November 2011
3 Thank Gatorgal1632
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I will keep this very short, go and don't think. its the only place I that makes me feel like I am in my own world. its very relaxing there and the food its much better then any five star hotel! The beach isn't be best around for building sandcastles but next to the camp is a vacant beach where you can do that. This area is great for snorkeling.

• Stayed November 2011
Egypt, cairo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

the most thing i like about this camp is the people there . the owner is a nice couple and they always play a nice music and also the location is very nice there is no alot of camps there ,so you feel like you are in a vacation alone

Room Tip: there is a nice rooms right on the the beach you open the door only two steps to be inside the sea
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo