Jazzy Camp
Hostelworld.com
Hostelworld.com
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hosts, beautiful spot, food, weather, u name it. This place deserves a medal!! The moment you reach the camp the owners give you a very warm welcome acompanied by fresh juice. The huts are amazingly neat, the music of the sea along with the moon site takes your breath away. I definatley recommend people to go visit this breathtaking camp, wether ur couples retreating, a group of people chilling, you name it. Enjoyment is going to be your buddy throughout your trip. Thank you bossa nova for being there :)

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Mostafty, Public Relations Manager at Jazzy Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

thanks a lot for your review. we still trying to keep it up

Reviewed 24 August 2012

the most thing i found it amazing is that the owners is so friendly because i were alone but i felt that i have friends they never left me alone , hossam also plays music i enjoyed it and the food was great the soudanees sheif is amazing we did a lot of activities so i never felt bored we went snorkeling in the blue hole and also we snorkeled in bossa nova sea it was amazing they have a very nice reefs and we went for hiking it was a really nice trip

Room Tip: Taba Nuweiba Road 5 km | Before Nuweiba City, Nuweiba 12345, Egypt
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is an amazing place for relaxing and enjoying the true simple beauty of Sinai and red sea. When you are there you fell you have the sea is just for you. Its very quite , clean , simple and natural.
The managers are very friendly, you will enjoy their company specially if you play music ! You will have great time listening and playing along with Hossam's sweet bossa nova tunes , he's a very good guitarist as well as manager.
A lot of activities can be done if you don't want to just relax on the beach and read a book. For example snorkelling and watch the choral reefs by the coast that are vivid and untouched , hiking in nearby mountains, you can also book a safari for one day or more to the near by attractions in the deserts of Sinai like the coloured canyon, white canyon and many more.
The food is amazing too, the chef makes delicious fish and grilled chicken as well as freshly baked Bedouin bread at breakfast.
To sum up , great place for relaxing and getting some quite time away from the city

Room Tip: Try to book the huts right next to the sea
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2012

it was a really nice trip although i were alone

Room Tip: the huts on the beach are so close to the sea so you feel like you sleep in the sea
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I can't express how much I love this place. Its absolutely AMAZING!! Sleeping in large, clean, ocean front bamboo huts is something no words can describe. I have stayed at several camps in Nuweiba and none have been as welcoming as this one.

I went with my husband and my 2 year old son for my birthday. They took us on a hike through some of the hills/mountains. They even helped by carrying our son when we became tired. The views they allowed us to experience was breathtaking. They also allowed us to use their canoe so my husband and I could have some alone time. I've never left my son with strangers but this place and people made me feel like I've known them forever.

The food...oh the food...its a lot, filling and the BEST food I have experienced in Sinai (and that's saying a lot).

Honestly, I can't speak highly enough about this place. For the three of us we spent around 1,000 EGP for a week. This was half board. My birthday was made memorable with everything we saw, did and experienced...it was even topped off with a pancake and chocolate birthday cake and everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to me.

• Stayed: November 2011