“The best tour of Egypt!”

Nature Travel Egypt Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Nuweiba
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company is located in Sinai. For 30 years we have been operating in this region, specializing in desert safaris by camel or jeep, and mountain trekking. We also offer a wide range of other services, including hotel reservations and a variety of trips all over Egypt. Our staff are experienced professionals, with multilingual abilities. One of our specializations is the Sinai desert and our staff have extensive knowledge of its flora and fauna, as well as a deep understanding of the traditional Bedouin way of life. 90% of our company personnel, including drivers, guides and cooks, are local Bedouins. They are here to guide you through the majestic Sinai desert, and to help you have an experience of a lifetime. Our transport fleet consists of land cruisers and buses, ideal for both groups and individuals. All are air-conditioned and up-to-date models, for travel in safety and comfort.
Reviewed 1 July 2013

From the moment Nature Travel Egypt picked me up from my hotel in Eilat, Israel I was impressed with the level of organization and security I felt. I am so thankful to have had Ahmed Refaat Fahmy as my tour guide. Learning about Egypt's history was fascinating and full of laughs with him. I even extended an extra day to hike Mnt. Sinai at sunrise because I was so inspired by the country's underestimated diversity.

I took this as a private tour. I was happy to quickly feel like part of the caravan's family. I never felt scared or that me not knowing the language was an issue. He even helped me bargain better and took me to a couple shops of excellent quality for things I told him I was looking for in Egypt (perfume, jewelry, and papyrus scrolls).

I highly recommend Ahmed Refaat Fahmy as a guide because having someone with the perfect amount of openess to others, pride for his country, knowledgeability, positive attitude, and humor can make or break the ENTIRE vacation. I will always treasure the experiences in Egypt and the new found friendship. Yay Nuweiba, Nuweiba, Egypt!!

3  Thank Hannah R

Reviewed 28 June 2013

My husband, and I took our tour with Nature Travel Egypt! We had a fascinating private tour with Ahmed Refaat Fahmy. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful, and he gave us a tour of the Egyptian Museum that was amazing to see. We also had luch at a cool restaurant overlooking the Great Pyramid it was Egyption foods and fruits on the buffet it was amazing!!! We made it to the pyramids and that was breathtaking Ahmed was always by our side giving us history of this wonderful country!! ''And do not leave without riding a camel a camel ride is a must-do’’ This astonishing trip will be with us for the rest of our lives, and Ahmed made this trip amazing. I strongly recommend Ahmed to be your personal tour guide, and you will not only have an awesome tour guide, but a wonderful friend!!

4  Thank Alina G
Reviewed 22 June 2013

It was our first time in Egypt and although it was short (quick crossover from Israel), we had an amazing experience, one that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. This was all thanks to our wonderful tour guide Ahmed Refaat Fahmy and Nature Travel Egypt!! With his brilliant mind and credible networks, Ahmed helped us capture thousands of years of Egyptian history into a 2 day tour. Ahmed was honest and down to earth, he made us feel safe and was very accommodating to our needs. You can tell that he is passionate about his culture/history and in making our experience exactly that...ours. The pyramids are magnificent and the people are friendly. Although our adventure in Egypt had to end, we have made a good friend in Ahmed. Strongly recommend this tour company and make sure you ask for Ahmed to be your guide!!

4  Thank AaronandLiza
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My second trip to Cairo was a whirlwind turnaround to introduce a friend to this wonderful and chaotic city. Our tour guide, walking encyclopedia Ahmed Refaat, packed into two days what would normally encompass a week-long tour. We arrived in Egypt from Israel and Ahmed was there to greet us at the border crossing. For the next 48-hours, Ahmed left us only while we slept, otherwise, he was dedicated to serving our every wish and ensuring that we had a good introduction to the history of his country as well as the events of the day. Ahmed watched over us like a big brother. If I were to travel to Egypt again, I would definitely call on Ahmed as a tour guide.

3  Thank Norma G
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Kevin & I took this tour with Nature Travel !! We highly recommend it !! Our tour guide was Ahmed Refaat Fahmy I would recommend for you to ask for him..!! He was like having a walking history book with us..His knowlege was unbelievable of the entire region !!! Very professional !! He made the trip EXCELLANT for us....The experience was unreal a trip of a lifetime, the people in Egypt are so nice !! I just think everyone needs to visit this wonderful country...!!! The pyramids are breathe taking !! And yes you need to ride a camel !! Ahmed made us feel welcome and safe..We highly recommend Nature travel !!!

3  Thank Kathie512000