“The best holiday experience I've ever had!”

Club Nathalie Simon - Fun Kite
More attraction details
Owner description: Club Nathalie Simon in Safaga is one of the first windsurfing and kitesurfing schools in Egypt!
Surrey, United Kingdom
“The best holiday experience I've ever had!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have never had any experience with water sports whatsoever until a friend of mine managed to take me there.

I completed the full kitesurfing course in 4 days, and really appreciated the one on one attention of the instructors. I honestly do no think I could have been taught this well any where else in the world. I also appreciate the extremely prompt rescue which was needed in my first couple of days.

The staff is so friendly, professional and fun! And the spot there is one of the best in the world with good wind all year round and the beauty of the Egyptian Red Sea. I could not this experience highly enough and I strongly recommend it as one of the activities you must do if you visit Egypt.

Visited March 2014

Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kite-Surf Lessons @ Soma bay”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Me and my friend went with Club nathalie Simon for a daytrip to Soma Bay. It was beautiful and a perfect spot for kite-surfing.
I took 3 hours of lessons and my friend came along with his own gear to kite-surf.
The lesson was very good and the teacher is a real professional and gives good advice to help you get on the board and start surfing!

If i would go to Safaga again for Kite-Surfing i would definately go with Club Nathalie Simon to Soma Bay again!

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank arnaud r