“Exactly the right choice of the diving centre!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dive Africa

Dive Africa
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Africa is a member of PADI's Retailer & Resort Association. At Dive Africa we pride ourselves on providing a professional and friendly scuba service, with the emphasis on enjoyment, safe scuba practices and environmental awareness. The services on offer at our center include daily guided boat trips and shore trips, one day Dahab and Nabq trips, a quality equipment rental service, snorkeling trips and a full range of PADI courses.
Riga, Latvia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Exactly the right choice of the diving centre!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

Safe and environmentally aware diving practice, friendly staff, suitable for different diving experiences, flexible approach and reasonable prices! In short I would definitely recommend "Dive Africa Sharm" for any of the divers who would like to enjoy the Red Sea diving experience both for the first time and for the recurrent visits. I have dived with them the third time already and i'm sure will choose "Dive Africa Sharm" services also for the next visits to Red Sea and Sharm.
The best part of "DAS" is their flexible approach and instructors/dive guides suited for very different reasons. So, based on my personal experience, I would recomend You to do the following:
1) ask for Sean if you would like to experience very flexible and client-orientated approach while planning your dives in the Red Sea.He will try to provide the asked diving services even if you're not coming together with the big group of other divers. Also try dive with Sean if you would like to experience the real passion for the underwater fauna and get the best tips for taking underwater photos.
2) ask for Greg if your are looking for much more than recreational diving, e.g. if polishing technical diving skills is what you're looking for, then Greg, for sure, would be the best choice.
3) Alex is undoubtedly Mr. Instructor - always friendly, calm and easy-going, while nevertheless doing very accurately all the training steps necessary to obtain the next level qualification of diving.
4) Request for Abdallah if you want just want to enjoy and get the maximum out of diving and if you would like to feel like "a real local" under the water - he'll do the best to find and show for his diving guests all the most interesting things that can be found in the Red Sea... so, the next time you'll get out of the water you could tell the stories of sharks, eagle-rays and all other things seen under the water so the other divers could just envy you :)

In overall really good diving centre and most of all I enjoy their attitude towards the reefs of the Red Sea that should be protected as undoubtedly the very precious gem on the Earth.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Ieva_ABC

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Москва, Россия
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“interesting, unusual diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

In december 2012 with Greg i done AOWD and Nitrox courses.
After that i had 3 days of diving with him, three interesting and memorable trips to Ras Mohammed, Thistlegorm, Tiran.
If you want to see not only corals and fishes, you have to choose individual diving with Greg :)
In diving center i found good service, as good as service in big diving centeres.

Visited December 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Time to Go Back....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

New year new resolution, red sea is calling out, I think time has come to go and see few friends in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt and spend another fantastic time with Sean at Dive Africa can't wait to go diving and get away from it all I am tired running the rat race life for what I don't know but I know this I need to REVIVE my life.....

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Kourosh A
Sleaford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

My recent holiday has been the first time I have stayed in Egypt and also the first time I have been Scuba Diving. I have had an absolutely amazing time learning to scuba dive through Dive Africa and would recommend them to anyone! Everyone at the company is both friendly and professional; plus Sean has been a brilliant instructor. If there was ever anything I was unsure of, Sean would explain so that I was 100% confident in what I was doing. By the end of the three weeks I had completed the Advanced Open water and Nitrox allowing me to dive at even more breath taking places including the Thistlegorm. This has certainly been a holiday I will never forget and it is all thanks to Dive Africa! Thank you :)

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Zoe_Collishaw
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

Once again Sean and Greg you have been able to make the usual dive sites of Tiran Island and Ras Muhammad into the unusual.
Having dived in Sharm El Sheikh for many years and diving from the same moorings or the same drifts I would not have thought it possible to find such amazing diving that thankfully other dive centres don't dive.
I will be back diving with you both in the near future. I just wonder what you will come up with next.
All the best Neil